Lawl Losers And Friends - January 2007

You're on Page 103 of 120
Go to
  • Hi all!

JM- LOVE the new photo. You are looking so HAWT! And yes, my knees have disappeared. You have all heard of the canckle? I do not have that, my ankles are fairly defined. Instead, I have an affliction know as the thalve. The thigh and calve just blend together with no known knee in sight. Just after doing the Biggest Loser DVD for 6 days now, I can see that there are knees in there somewhere, and I am willing them to come out!

Joni- Our hearts are going out to you and Charlie chickie!

Kim- Hope you are having a lot more fun than me!
  • Jeez-I can't even get a date now-doubt it'll be easier when I have a kid!
  • JM.......I love the new avatar and profile picture too!!!!!!! You look so pretty and happy. I bet these pictures were taken sometime after you found out you were getting your baby, huh? You are glowing Are you at the coffee shop in the profile picture?
  • katie- Ah yes-I know the cankle and the thalve well. I also seem to be afflicted with the same problem. I wonder if I will EVER where shorts again in public.
  • did any of you catch Oprah yesterday? It was all about women in their 30's and the biggest thing they have in common across the country is their single status. There are tons of 30 somethings dating. That would have been me, had I not scored my loving DH (when I was a few days shy of 30). He was just a babe....only 22 at the time. Pretty bad, huh? Anyway.......dating as a single mom can be done......I did it for quite a while. I'm sure most guys thought I was not the "untimate catch," with three little girls. I didn't care.......we were a package deal, and that is one of the things DH loved about me. He was raised by a single mom, so he knew all about it.
  • shorts are for losers.......
  • Nicole-No actually I took these right before Xmas when everybody was harping on getting new avatars. but they came out so blurry . . .but they're really so small as an avatar that it's not that bad. And actually I'm standing in fron of my work babies' crib (otherwise known as a tissue culture hood!).

My baby shower is a week from tomorrow-maybe some good pics will come out of that . . .
  • WOW JM!! You look amazing, so pretty and happy!
  • I see in your profile that you are a research scientist, which I think is so cool. I took an intro to microbiology in nursing school at the University of Wisconsin, and I was blown away. I never even knew I like biology.......until I had to take so many courses in it. Anyway what kinds of tissue are you growing in the hood? Sis and I have a joke about "the hood," cuz she is a pharmacy tech, and mixes chemo in a hood, and when I call her at work, they often tell me, "well, she is in the hood," and since I am twisted, I giggle to myself.
  • jm~ lookin hot!! love the new pic...ur getting teeny!!! yey u!
  • Morning friends,

JM, love the new you. And don't say that dating will be harder with a baby - that beautiful Josie is going to have the menfolk flocking! You seriously look great.

Katie - LMAO at the thought of thalves. I think that's a new word that we should submit to wikipedia Oh how I've missed my Katie-isms.

Not much time - gotta make a Costco run this morning. I'll write more later.

Here's to a POP day all!
  • Well, I gained .6 at WI on Wednesday, lost .8 at WI today so thats .2 for the week, at least it went down! Still averaging 2.9 pounds a week so I'm not going to whine! LOL I got moved to the Gold plan today. Hope everybody has a great weekend and watch those weekend munchies
  • Hello you great bunch of losers!!

Well, out of nowhere we got a bunch of snow after we had already got to work, so there is no snow day, but the ride home is not going to be fun.

To all of my fellow chickies that are on the Blue Team for TBL, I want you to know first, I am going to post it there as well, but I think for the good of the team, until I get everything figured out with the Regional manager next week, I should not be a part of the challenge. Our team has been pretty successful and I don't want to cause setbacks. So I am going to drop out of the challenge.

This morning, I called the COD to cancel my WI for Saturday and the manager that I am at odds with, acted as if she was surprised that I had an appointment with the Regional manager. She asked when did you talk to her? I told her it was early this week and if you don't mind would you please ask her to contact me about changing the time. I don't know if she really will, but I asked her nicely. She seemed shocked! She never asked how I was doing or anything and she didn't mention any feedback from the dietician, that she was suppose to be emailing on last Saturday. I really do hope that she is going to a different center because she is useless.

JM, I love your new pics. You look great!

Everyone have a great day.
  • JM - your new avatar is faahbulous.. you look great! Don't stress too much about the dating thing.. I was a single mother of 4 for 2 years. Having kids tends to weed out some of the "riff-raff" for dating purposes.
  • Quote: jm~ lookin hot!! love the new pic...ur getting teeny!!! yey u!
    Look who's talking! You look great!