PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 04-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #1  
HE'S my motivation!

S/C/G: 238.8 / 238.8 / 140

Height: 5'3

Lightbulb We Need SOMETHING!

Looks like there are still some of us out there that look in and some of us that look in and post. We all know that having PCOS sucks! And we all know that we need support from one another because who better to understand what you are going through, right? This part of the forum needs SOMETHING to keep us motivated. I know we tried playing games before so maybe go back to that or just something where we can all post (as often as we do whether its once a month or every day all day) to help newbies and oldies (but goodies) to keep reaching for that goal.

I ask because I am back on track and have already lost 10lbs. I know if we kept something up we can all do the same.

Any ideas?

P.S I tried signing up for soulcysters.com and when I go to submit my information I get an error message. Anyone else get the same thing?

Thanks
Nicoyaangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:17 AM   #2  
WW Moderator

You are exactly right. We need to have some fun in here. Maybe more posts will make it look more inviting, and then automatically bring in more
people.
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:21 AM   #3  
WW Moderator

Ok - idea. How about a one inch challenge? Everybody that wants to join in needs to measure their belly and try to lose an inch within a month. The reason I say belly is because the excess belly weight that plagues so many of us with PCOS is what puts us at higher risk for Diabetes and heart disease.

Who wants to lose an inch in their bellies, and make their stomach more smooth, their jeans a little more comfy, and their profile a little smaller?

I do!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 03:28 PM   #4  
HE'S my motivation!

S/C/G: 238.8 / 238.8 / 140

Height: 5'3

I love that idea! I am in!!! I just need to buy a measure (which shouldnt be too much) but yea i love that idea|!! When do we start??
Nicoyaangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:16 PM   #5  
WW Moderator

Let's see who we can gather up with us, and then pick a starting date. If we can get a few to read this tomorrow, we might as well start NOW.
I'll make a challenge thread!
Old 04-13-2008, 09:20 PM   #6  
Spiritual Being

S/C/G: 155/152/135

Height: 5' 6''

I'm in! Just let me know when I need to measure.
rnntn is offline   Reply With Quote