3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc-194/)
-   -   Nutrichicks II!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/82905-nutrichicks-ii.html)

Rocker Chick 05-17-2006 10:45 AM

thanks wicked...it is so hard when the scale doesn't move. I'm hanging in there though. Yesterday was really hard (and I'm sure today will be too). My hubby had surgery yesterday and because of sleep apnea had to go to the ICU. He didn't get moved until after we left for the night around 8:30. So I was at the hosptial all day and my baby was so crabby, I had to hold her and stand with her the whole time! It sucked.:mad: When I got home I wanted to eat everything in site. I was thinking about how I must really be an emotional eater, and stress eater! (amoungst othere things, haha :D )..I didn't though...so yay! Onto a new day!:carrot:

wickedgrl_76 05-17-2006 07:24 PM

Hey Nutrichicks

Good goin' BIG. Don't give into temptation, be strong. I hope your hubby is ok. But don't let the stress break you. I was bad last night, we ordered chinese, which normally I get steamed chicken & string beans but I wanted sesame chicken sooo bad that I ate some. Actually I ate it all!! But I've been good for a long time, I'm still losing & I haven't had sesame chicken in about 4 months. So I don't feel bad about it. Whenever I eat something "bad", I don't feel bad about it. You can't go through life without indulging once in a while. Just as long as it's not everyday & over eating. Have a good night.

vikki50 05-19-2006 09:04 PM

Hello All, I've been so busy at work I haven't been on for awhile. I also haven't had time to weigh. I just decided to skip it for 2 weeks, eat right, and see what happened. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS. I couldn't stand it anymore, and I weighed tonight, IT's NOT EVEN MORNING, And I was down to 190!!!!!! That is 6 lbs. I can't believe it!! I am in shock. I haven't changed my ticker, I want to see what it says in the morning. This has been going so slow for me, and then all of sudden, when I stopped obscessing about what I was going to do, and focused on work and trying to have 100% days it has just fallen off... I weighed 4 times, I hope that tomorrow it doesn't say I gained. I am having a hard time believeing this....

I know I am rambleing, I am just so excited!!

I hope eveyone else is doing well!!

Rocker Chick 05-20-2006 12:37 AM

Hey Vikki I hope it is even less tomorrow! Make sure and let us know...it's very inspiring! I know, my scale hasn't moved since my initial weigh in. How long have you been on N/S?

vikki50 05-20-2006 08:50 PM

Thanks Big, It is still at 190, this morning and all day. I am so excited, I changed my ticker!!!!
I started March 13, so just a little over 2 months. I lost 9 lbs the first week, and then things just slowed way down. I didn't lose anything for 3 weeks. Then lost about 4, and then nothing for another few weeks until now. It just seems weird, I expected to lose about a 1 or 2 lbs a week. But it hasn't gone that way for me. It is either nothing, or a big loss. I never did measure myself, kept forgetting to buy a tape measure.. LOL anyway, I think I was losing inches, my cloths were getting loser, but the scale never showed it.
I am so happy I dug out some of my summer clothes from 2 years ago and they fit. This really does help to keep me motivated.

Just hang in there, you body might be doing what mine has done. I have lost 19 lbs in 2 months. Not to bad, I will definitely take it. Now just 41 more to go. I am 1/3 of the way there... Maybe by labor day I will be near goal.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing good.

gretaleann 05-21-2006 02:24 PM

Hello to all

My name is Greta and I've order my NS today! I do not now if is going to be good but I'm hoping.. I used to have a great body but after 2 kids, I'm not that georgeous anymore! I feel soooooooooooo fat and ugly that is unreal!
Wish me luck!!

Greta

gretaleann 05-21-2006 02:32 PM

Did anyone of you know about EPH 200??

Rocker Chick 05-21-2006 04:38 PM

Welcome Gretaleann! Hope your weight loss journey is wonderful!

Vikki, it's so reassuring to know that your body is reacting the same as mine! At least I know it's not just me then! Thank you!:hug: And I'm so happy that your weightloss stuck!! Yay!!! Way to go girlfriend!

RubensMuse 05-21-2006 06:24 PM

Since I been away....

1. Not dieting...been bad real real bad.
2. I am changing jobs and that has thrown me off big time and have been so stressed. I am trying to get everything done before I lose my 'days' as I will not be working from home any longer. At least not on the one job (I have 2).
3. Family issues...The Hub is great, but he is totally not dieting and brings crap in the house. The other family issues are non dieting, but add to the stress and complete lack of focus.

Those pretty much sum it up. I have been so very very busy and eating poorly has been the side effect. I have been trying so hard to get things situated that quite frankly the energy of dieting fell to the wayside. My Turbo Jam CD was used 3 times and is now on the shelf. I feel depressed about this and very angry at myself. BUT..... Monday (tomorrow) starts a new commitment. My new shipment came yesterday, and I totally forget about the autodelivery......it was such such a slap in the face to get my self back inline. I so sabotage myself and I have done this all my life which is why I have managed to hang on to this weight for so many years. I told The HUB he is dieting too again as I refuse to make two meals, or he feeds himself. I am terrified to weigh, and I might just not or I am sure depression will set in and ruin everything indefinately.

Ladies, I need you. Please get me back on track here. I cannot cave in. Greta I so know how you feel on the ugly thing. Just a few weeks ago I felt so good and so energized and now I feel like a failure. You ARE on your way though and can make it work! The diet does work, but stick with it!

**sigh***

Rocker Chick 05-21-2006 07:30 PM

Hey Rube, we're all here for you!:hug: And all have been where you are right now! I had a bad couple of days too! And I've just started my journey!:( My hubby is in the hospital so I've been stressed. It's so hard keeping the house together and kids inline, and fix meals and go to the hosp. and all the other stuff that goes on in ones life. So like so many have told me...don't focus on falling off the wagon, just pick yourself back up and focus on Today (or tomorrow when you start again)! You can do it sista! Look how far you've come, that wasn't easy! I have complete faith in you! Don't beat yourself up, you are doing great and YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!:)

vikki50 05-21-2006 09:03 PM

Ruben, you can do it. I know what you mean about being so busy and stressed. I own a floral and gift shop. This is my busiest time of year. But I found that having the NS meals made it easier, I didn't have to stop and think about what I was going to eat. I just grabbed it and ran. Of course I don't have kids or a husband to worry about. LOL

Anyway tomorrow is a new day. You can do it!!

And Big, just hang in there, I didn't think I was losing either. And I bet I sit at this weight for another 3 weeks. But I know if I stick with it the lbs will come off.

wickedgrl_76 05-22-2006 01:07 PM

Good Afternoon Nutrichick!

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was so great. Saturday I had to go for my bridesmaid dress fitting. I had kept my fingers crossed that I would fit into the size 10 demo dress. Well when I got there, they only had one size... a 6!! I wanted to cry because I knew I wasn't going to fit into a 6. I was so mortified, I wanted to run out of the store. I told the other girls to go first & they all looked great. The other 3 girls are short & big busted like I am but they're thinner. So when my turned rolled around, I was just so nervous. Not only was I going to try to fit into this tiny dress, but I was also suppose to walk out into the salon area to be measured. It just couldn't get worse! So there I am holding this dress... I get my legs in & close my eyes as I pull it up... I get it around my hips... no way! No bumps.... then I get the rest of my body in & dread zipping it up 'cause I know it's not going to zip. I GOT IT HALF ZIPPED UP!!! A SIZE 6!!! I was on the brink of tears that I was in a size 6 hald zipped up. I walk out of the dressing room out onto the salon & my future sister in law's jaw drops to the floor. She knows how hard it's been for me & what an accomplishment that moment was for me. No I am not a size 6, they ordered me a 10 because of my chest. I was so worried about being the biggest girl that I was actually the second to smallest! The tiniest girl is an 8 just because of her chest also & the other girl who looks alot smaller than me ended up being in a size & a half bigger than me. I was on cloud 9. I still have a ways to go so I know that they're going to have to take in the size 10 when I get it. I just can't describe what it felt like to actually get my hips & waist into a 6. I haven't been a size 6 since jr high. Then they did my measurements & my waist is a 28. I can't remember the last time that my waist was a 28. Girls I can't even tell you how happy & proud of myself I felt. I was so happy that I ate really crappy the rest of the weekend. I have my NS shipment coming in today so I started fresh 100% back today. I just wanted to share my story with you girls because you guys know how it feels. Have a great day all.

vikki50 05-22-2006 03:47 PM

YEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you wicked. It must have felt absolutely wonderful. You are doing so great. I know by the wedding they will have to redo the entire dress!!!!!!

RubensMuse 05-23-2006 09:25 AM

Aww Wicked!!!! How awesome!!!!! I think I was a size 6 at birth....
Congratulations and you are close to goal now so keep up the good work.

Girls..thanks for the support. I was really beating myself up, more than I expected and I am sure it is becasue I am feeling a little overwhelmed with all the changes lately. I am taking a break from work right and probably should be on the internet, but I needed to check in for my 'fix'.

I ate on plan yesterday, though bad weather stopped me from walking. The Hub was home too and I refuse to Turbo Jam in front of him. This apartment is just so small I have no other room to do it in other than the living room. Oh well, I will be able to walk tonight (hopefully). It is still overcast, but it might clear up. I am back on plan and am going through the starting-over-again hunger pains between meals. If I knew it wouldn't go away, I would be cheating demon.

Well before I get in trouble. I am off. I am going to try and make my ticker weight by Monday and if I have not, I will have to adjust it UP. I can do this!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS :grouphug: to ALL OF YOU AWESOME LADIES!!!!!

wickedgrl_76 05-25-2006 10:49 AM

Hey Nutrichicks

How's everyone doing today? Thank you ladies for the nice words of encouragement. It does feel amazing but I still have a ways to go. I'm hoping that they will have to take in the dress alot by the time it comes in (march). I've pretty much been 100% on the program. I think today I'm going to splurge a little but I won't go crazy. It's TOM for me so I need something really yummy. I won't deny my body anything it craves but everything in moderation. I started doing pilates every morning & I feel great during the day. I've got energy & it makes me feel like I've accomplished something when I workout in the morning. I've also been doing Turbo Jam when I get home from work & I gotta say that I enjoy working out twice a day. I know I sound sick but I really do. I don't think I've ever enjoyed exercizing but I do now. Today is my off day though, thursdays are hard for me. It's as if the week just catches up to me on thursdays. It's very weird. What's everyone doing this memorial day weekend? I don't think I have anything planned. Have a good day all.