Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 08-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #1  

Default Wonderslim shake mixing question

Can the Wonderslim shakes be made up ahead of time? I am going to drink two of them tomorrow, so I wanted to make them up tonight and put them in a squeeze bottle to pour over the crushed ice we have at work. Will they separate and get gross if I make them tonight? Also, how hard are they to mix? Can they be mixed with a spoon? Thanks.

Last edited by KathleenP; 08-12-2012 at 07:21 PM.
KathleenP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 357/see ticker/235

Height: 5' 10"

I have the shake container with the little metal ball inside it and it blends very smooth. I have never tried WS with a spoon because all shakes seem to be hard to mix that way to me.
Sally Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:47 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Agreed. I'm not on wonder slim, but medifast (which a lot of people say is really similar) and I've never used a spoon. I think it's okay to make ahead of time and refrigerate, but I don't think it's recommended. It might settle a little, but if you mix it again right before drinking it should be okay.
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:21 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Pineapple View Post
I have the shake container with the little metal ball inside it and it blends very smooth. I have never tried WS with a spoon because all shakes seem to be hard to mix that way to me.
There is one called a "blender bottle" that is great. The top twist tight, like most of them, but has thick screw-like grooves so it doesn't pop off east, even if you shake a carbonated drink that would erupt. Also, the top mouth piece portion is a piece that is actually extremely tight and takes a lot of force to open/close compared to others and won't just pop open by itself. VERY nice. I think it holds about 20 or 24 oz. Can't remember off the top of my head, but it's a very thick plastic.
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote