Wonderslim Part Two

You're on Page 2 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: yay! congrats! how does one get the little weight loss ticker?
    I "think" it's something like 20 days and 20 posts or something like that when you get to that point there will be an option under the user cp.
  • Yum re poached salmon. Why is there a limit to the number of posts in a thread? It's still taking up the same amount of room on the server etc.
  • Great job to all the losers! My new order just got here a day early. I'm excited to try something that's not a shake. I'm hoping it all tastes good.
  • Hi yall! Can I join?? I've been reading all your posts from WS and WS 2 and I feel like I know yall already - I'm not currently on WS, but I am on a doctor supervised shake/bar/550 cal meal plan. This program is 12 weeks and tomorrow is 2 weeks down. Once I complete the 12 I will be ordering WS - WOW is it ever cheaper than the dr stuff!!!

Let me just say - yall are a very encouraging group! I love to see not only posts of losses, but even those posts where you've not done so well; cause wham-o here comes a flood of encouragement for ya to keep on going...
  • Quote: I hope everyone notice this thread.
    Thanks for the heads-Up & Congrats on your loss this week

@ pradaboy I LUV poaching!! I usu. poach fish in lemon or tomato juice, or broth, or lime................. it's fun to try different liquids.
  • Quote: Hi yall! Can I join?? I've been reading all your posts from WS and WS 2 and I feel like I know yall already - I'm not currently on WS, but I am on a doctor supervised shake/bar/550 cal meal plan. This program is 12 weeks and tomorrow is 2 weeks down. Once I complete the 12 I will be ordering WS - WOW is it ever cheaper than the dr stuff!!!

Let me just say - yall are a very encouraging group! I love to see not only posts of losses, but even those posts where you've not done so well; cause wham-o here comes a flood of encouragement for ya to keep on going...
    Hi & Welcome!

Wow, U only take in 550cal a day???
  • Quote: Hi yall! Can I join?? I've been reading all your posts from WS and WS 2 and I feel like I know yall already - I'm not currently on WS, but I am on a doctor supervised shake/bar/550 cal meal plan. This program is 12 weeks and tomorrow is 2 weeks down. Once I complete the 12 I will be ordering WS - WOW is it ever cheaper than the dr stuff!!!

Welcome to the group. I am curious like Regee about the calories?
  • Hi. Just popping in to introduce myself. I'm working on placing my first WS order and hope to get started on the program as soon as it gets here next week.

I've been browsing the first WS thread and love all of the tips I've come across so far. I look foward to chatting with you all!
  • Quote: Hi. Just popping in to introduce myself. I'm working on placing my first WS order and hope to get started on the program as soon as it gets here next week.

I've been browsing the first WS thread and love all of the tips I've come across so far. I look foward to chatting with you all!
    Welcome to the thread. We look forward to seeing your success

Welcome to the group.

I hope you are feeling OK on the very low calorie diet. You are tougher than I am!
  • Quote: Hi. Just popping in to introduce myself. I'm working on placing my first WS order and hope to get started on the program as soon as it gets here next week.

Welcome to WS.

The first few weeks are tough but it gets so much easier. Post here if you need support after getting started.

Good luck and keep us updated on your progress.
  • wonderslim
    Does anyone know if this has nutrisweet or MSG?
  • Welcome to our new losers.

Today I'm down another 4.8lbs for a total loss in the last 3 weeks of 11.2 lbs. (i have to do this about 6 more times)

I'm exceptionaly pleased with my loss this week because I had 3 rough days (one of those days included 5 stitches on my thumb from a darn can of vegetables) and its' TOM. On all my bad days I had to convince myself that I didn't need comfort carbs. Guess it worked!

Monday I start my wii fit up again and start the baby steps in toning my body.
  • Quote: Welcome to our new losers.

Today I'm down another 4.8lbs for a total loss in the last 3 weeks of 11.2 lbs. (i have to do this about 6 more times)

I'm exceptionaly pleased with my loss this week because I had 3 rough days (one of those days included 5 stitches on my thumb from a darn can of vegetables) and its' TOM. On all my bad days I had to convince myself that I didn't need comfort carbs. Guess it worked!

Monday I start my wii fit up again and start the baby steps in toning my body.
    Wow. 4.8lbs in one week is AWESOME!

Sorry to hear about your thumb. Eating vegetables is supposed to be good for you.
  • Quote: Does anyone know if this has nutrisweet or MSG?
    Nutrisweet - yes.
    MSG - not sure.