Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 10-01-2009, 03:45 PM   #16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanci8 View Post
I would like some help I am going to try one of these food systems but I am torn on which to choose. Which food tastes the best?
Thanks
Nanci
In all honesty, the best way is to see if you can get a sample or buy 1 week of each and see which you like best. While some may hate food from one program, another will just love it, so it's all according to your taste and what you like to eat. There is a thread on here somewhere that had some comparisons that was really detailed... I'll try to find it now and come back and put a link to it.

Last edited by FattyFatFat; 10-01-2009 at 04:13 PM.
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:45 PM   #17  

nutrisystem is sometimes at big lots. you may want to look there if you have one near you.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 05:06 PM   #18  
Enjoying The Beach!!

S/C/G: 131.5/114

Height: 5'4"

I've been on NS since the end of August and I've lost 19 lbs. I have another 5 to go. I'm really satisfied with the results and the amount of food did take some getting used to. Some of the food can be purchased at Big Lots or even on eBay. NS ROCKS!!!
liamylime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 246/233/175

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciecie View Post
nutrisystem is sometimes at big lots. you may want to look there if you have one near you.
That's what I was going to post! I found it today at Big Lots... I do however prefer Jenny Carig food over Nutri-system by a long shot. But, Jenny Craig is alot more expensive too!

There were some nasty foods on Nutrisystem, but there were also some on Jenny Craig, so don't let that stop ya from trying either one. I think it just depends on the person. I would really find a local Big Lots to try the Nutrisystem before you buy though.
jefferzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #20  

i use ww smartones, stouffer's lean cuisine, fiber one pancakes, fiber one muffins, quaker weight control oatmeal, and the kashi cereals for variety.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:03 PM   #21  

Default some things to consider~

From what I've read in diet magazines, it seems that lots of people like the Jenny C food better, although it will cost you lots more. (Jenny has an initiation fee of about $400, unless you take advantage of a program like 20 pounds for $20, but that will only buy you about 10 weeks of access.)

NutriSystem did debut something called NutriSystem Select this January, which includes frozen foods. A story in the WSJ gave some of the cuisine pretty good reviews-- so that could be worth a try if you go the NS route.
zeitlin5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:22 PM   #22  

welcome 3 fatchicks zietlin5! $400.00 initiation fee for jenny craig-YIKES! i'll stick with nutrisystem.