Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 01-01-2009, 01:27 PM   #1  
On my way!

S/C/G: 211/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default what system is all inclusive

I was thinking about NS but I think I need to start with one that give me everything I need. I'm afraid if I have to add stuff I'll be more tempted to not stay on the plan. Do you add anything to BistroMD?
mytmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:07 PM   #2  

NO only if you want something.. They encourage you to drink some milk but other than that it's all there.

I sometimes make oatmeal with milk vs water just to get it in. and add some fat free 1/2 and 1/2 for my coffee but nothing else is really needed.

some of us sub out occasionally one of snacks for the day and replace it with a piece of fruit but they don't encourage you to do that at all.
crenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 150/145/110

Height: 4 ft 11

I am currently doing the work week plan w/o snacks. So I add my own snacks (mainly fruit) just to save a little bit of money. But the plans basically come with eveything you need
kari1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 255/241/135

Height: 5'5"

What about dietdirect.com??
homeschoolmom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:51 PM   #5  

I am not familar with that plan.. the diet direct I am aware of sells diet products but I don't think they do meals.. but could be wrong.. I have ordered items from them but not food.
crenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:51 AM   #6  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytmom View Post
I was thinking about NS but I think I need to start with one that give me everything I need. I'm afraid if I have to add stuff I'll be more tempted to not stay on the plan. Do you add anything to BistroMD?
nope... good as is.
chinchillables is offline   Reply With Quote