Old 11-18-2007, 03:52 PM   #1  
on my way to fabulous

S/C/G: 239/218.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Default room for another?

Hi, everyone. I'm Deb...31 yo single mom of 2 girls. I've been around 3FC for awhile, but never before on this board. I came to terms with my COE this summer and have been attending meetings since the middle of July. It hasn't been easy, and I think that I need support more than just once a week. My f2f group is good, but I've not found a sponsor and I really think that's part of why I'm not able to move forward as I'd like.

I won't go on to bore you all in one post. There's plenty of time for that in the future...right?
jetsetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 252.2/220/200 1st goal

Height: 5'4"

Hi Jetsetter,
Wow a single Mom of 2 girls that is awesome. Many years ago I was a single parent with 3 children, 2 girls and a boy. Now they are grown up and on their own.
It is really wonderful having a Sponsor, mine is so great and has alot of recovery in her life. She is my guide through this program. Sometimes she is tough and sometimes she is very patient and tender hearted. I took my 4th step with my Sponsor at an OA retreat. I shared everything with her and she had tears of sorrow and tears of joy.
We are all in this together. No one knows better than us how painful life can be and now it is time for the Joy.
Your posts will never be boring we learn from each other.
Bumps...in the road, pretty smooth right now...stay tuned... life happens.

Last edited by Magic Flute; 11-18-2007 at 09:09 PM.
Magic Flute is offline   Reply With Quote