Old 07-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/208/150

Height: 5' 5"

Default Need help - which WW plan am I using?

I tried PointsPlus for 2 weeks and hated it. Down 2 lbs but was going over points every day. Not a huge veggie eater. I like fruit & ate 2 servings per day, but only like the basic veggies....carrots, beans, corn, etc. Anyway...I have the WW books from 2008 and the slider. I really like this plan, I've used it before and it worked. I just don't know which one it is! Is it the Flex plan? This plan is working great, I stay under my points every day by at least 2-3. Thanks for any help!
jcornell16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:17 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

It'd be Momentum, and if you're counting Points under Momentum it'd be Flex.

I do caution that staying under your points is NOT following the plan. Either plan. The whole purpose of having Daily Points is to make sure that your body is getting ALL the nutrients it needs to survive while still allowing weight loss.

If you go under your Daily Points too often and never use your Weekly Points you could actually be robbing your body of the healthy food it needs to survive.

Using Weekly Points is not a sign of "failure". It's the opposite. It's using the plan to its fullest. And losing 2 lbs is PHENOMENAL progress in 2 weeks, so you might need to reevaluate your expectations.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote