Old 03-15-2008, 01:13 PM   #1  
Tryin again beats quittin

S/C/G: 232/186.6/160

Height: 5"6

Smile Buddy Profile?

Anyone want to be my friend? *LOL*

I've read alot lately about "weight loss buddies", and how for someone like me who's doing this alone, would probably benefit with having someone else in a very similar situation as I am. Someone to aid and for me to in return, in motivation, encouragement, and help to stay on course.

Basically I figure I'd give it a go, why not, so if anyone out there is in the same place as I am, and wouldn't mind getting to know me (oo fun lol), use e-mail, messenger, whatever, share stories, goals, accomplishments, failures, tips and tricks, all that fun stuff. I guess it would be a cool thread to match up some other people as well. So I'm going to create and post my personal "3FC Buddy Profile".... I couldn't find a better name, it might already exist, Who Knows! So here I go! Feel free to contact me on 3FC, or copy and paste into your own post to find your own buddy. Just thought I'd try it out, maybe it could help be a real motivator for me, as I feel a big slip coming on!

Weight Goals: Presantly 221 pounds, planning on eventually being 160 (which I probably haven't been since I was.. 10?)

E-mail: Sure

MSN: Sure

Plan: I'm on the flex plan at WW now for about 5 weeks!

History: I have a big history of binging, making excuses for exersize, all of which I'm in the process of controlling!

Hobbies: I like listening to alot of Acoustic, I attempt to play them on guitar but I'm not that good yet, I'm a bit sketcher and my heart lives in all things animation and drawing.

Location: I'm presantly in Nova Scotia Canada, but plan on moving to Toronto Ontario in about a couple months or less who knows!

You can add more to the profile thing as well, I'm just doing this on a whim and not sure what else to put on here. Oh well, at least I'm making the attempt right? Good luck everyone!

Last edited by Tendalaya; 03-15-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Tendalaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 04:27 PM   #2  
GmaTo8

Hi Tendalaya - I'll be your friend! Actually, we're all buddies here, and offer support, encouragement, congrats, or whatever is needed. Check out the Flex Talk thread, and you'll find others just like you. I think you'll like it! A big welcome to 3FCs, and especially to the Weight Watcher forum.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:05 AM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Hi Tendalaya!!!

We'll all be your buddies!!! Like Jane said, jump on into the Flex Talk thread (#4 at this moment) and start chatting. We'd love to help keep you accountable, and we love having new people to keep us accountable. (And just to talk about stuff of course ^^)
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:41 AM   #4  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Tendalaya!

Nova Scotia, eh? I never made it out East when I lived in Canada but I hear it's gorgeous. And Toronto is a fun city, I'm sure you'll love it there. Are you going for any reason? Work? School?

It sounds like you've got a great start on WW! You've lost about 11 pounds, and that's such fantastic progress. WTG!

Definitely come join us in the Flex Talk thread, or in any thread around the forums. I find that the forum tends to work better than one specific buddy, as there's always someone here to help you when you need it and buddies tend to drift away occasionally (well, that's been my experience anyway). 3FC is a fantastic place FULL of thousands of buddies for you

You can also try the 20-Somethings forum under the Support Groups, as there you'll find a bunch of people who face challenges with school, going out, new careers, that sort of stress. So you'll find you have a lot in common with them as well as us.

Good luck, hope to see you posting around!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:58 AM   #5  
Tryin again beats quittin

S/C/G: 232/186.6/160

Height: 5"6

If you haven't already noticed, I guess I found what I WAS actually looking for here on the site. Thanks guys, you're really helping me out BIG TIME!
Tendalaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:30 AM   #6  

Height: 5'7"

Yay! Gotta love the 3FC'ers!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote