Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 06-30-2006, 08:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/154/140

Height: 5'7

Default No one has ever told me this....

Well, I've lost just almost 10 lbs so far, in almost 3 months But, I'm fitting clothes better and feeling more confident...hubby has noticed too! But a real boost came last night!

I walked to the breakroom to find 2 coworkers and my manager scarfing down cordials...offered me some, I said 'no thanks, I'm trying to lose weight'...manager stopped, said 'did you just say you're trying to lose weight?' I said yes, she said 'you do NOT need to lose weight'. I couldn't believe it...I almost wanted to hug her...lol. No one has ever told me that before!

I'm sure it's because she sees me in a vest all night that covers up my behind and back fat, but still!

My jeans are fitting loser and I just bought them tight so that I'd have awhile to wear them!

Kim
OneKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:07 AM   #2  
sli
On A Mission

S/C/G: 209/135/130

Thats great!!! I bet it just made your day, week and month! I know that it would mine!
Compliments go such a long way when you are trying to diet.
Congrats!
sli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:31 AM   #3  
In it for life!

I sort of had the same thing happen to me last night. I stopped by a friend's house and they asked how I did. I told them I had 23 more pounds to get rid of yet. They both looked at me like I was nuts. She said, "you're going to look sick if you lose any more weight." Well, I've NEVER had that problem before!
LindaB763 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:39 PM   #4  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Congratulations, that is great. I had a similar incident last night. I saw my sister and I told her that I only had 2 more lbs. that I'm trying to lose. She said "I don't see anywhere you could lose any more weight". Well, she hasn't seen me without clothes, but it felt nice to hear anyway.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 07:29 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/154/140

It's good to hear that y'all are getting the same responses! It feels great, and it seems to always come at a time we need it most, huh?

I started to say 'well I have 30lbs to lose, what you gonna think then?'...lol.

Kim
OneKim is offline   Reply With Quote