Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 05-20-2006, 07:34 PM   #1  

Height: 5"5

Default Big NSV for me this weekend Great Suprise for DH

well I did it I bought my first 16 in LOOOOOOONG time. It all started with my dh asking if i would gt a pair of Levis. he loves women in them. ( great I havn't ever tried them so I don't know whos he looking at heheheh) Back in the school days I know. any ways I said well yes I can try to see if they have them to fit me and see how they look. we went shopping Yesterday. Had to stop a Jcpennys to check them out. I have never had so much help from him shopping before.

SOOOOOO I don't know any thing about all the numbers and what they means so I was looking for a 18 I am a 18 from 22 so far. NO 18s well he said oh just try a 16 see how far you have to go. well by the thrid pair and a few numbers. I found some. They are relaxed ,strech fit BUT I will take them. He was happy and seem to like them on me. I was Happy to even see a 16 a win win. SOOOO that gave me that secind wind to crack down this next week. I just has pizza with my girls bad bad bad. So I am off to work some off.

I have aslo bought some close and have had to take back becuz fitting to big . I am not use to buying sizes smaller. I was thinking of you all when we walked out of the store. Thinking I can almost buy in the normal or non plus section Thanks I am off to work this treat off.
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 11:39 PM   #2  
Follow Me to Onederland!

S/C/G: 284~278~150

Yay! Congrats! I know how it feels to go even one size down.
Hpnotq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 08:20 AM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Firefly, congratulations!! I think jeans can be very slimming.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 09:11 AM   #4  
sli
On A Mission

S/C/G: 209/135/130

Good for you! Congratulations!
Fitting into smaller jeans is the best reward for all the hard work....
sli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 12:08 PM   #5  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Congratulations, reaching that smaller size does make you feel great. I wear Levi's a lot and they are very comfortable.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 01:20 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 210/110/110

You go girl! that is a great accomplishment and you should be very proud.
alwaysbelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 08:10 PM   #7  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

Congrats! I love going shopping when I can buy smaller sizes. Makes my whole week.
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote