First 10 Pounds Gone!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I lost my first 10 pounds since I started November 11th!
    I was teeter-tottering between 8-10# loss for over a week and now I'm going between 10-12# loss! I also like the way that my jeans fit now! I can't wait until I can share my next 10# loss with you all!
  • I just noticed that my weight under my picture is wrong. This is from a long....time ago. I wish that I weighed 222# right now! I will change it so that it shows my "honest" weight. =)
  • Nice going!
  • Thanks, Steph! I see that you are doing an amazing job on your weight loss. What plan are you following?
  • Congrats!! Keep up the good work...It will pay off..
  • COngrats! Carry on
  • Thanks Lizza & RRB2! I'm again, staying the same and am at a plateau. At least I'm not gaining any of the weight back again! I can't wait to see another loss though.
  • You're off to a great start!
  • Good job! Congratulations!
  • Way To Go, can't wait for your next post either
  • Thanks, Rainy, Theox & NoMoreKnit! I lost another pound, so that makes it a 12# loss since November 11th! Also, I wanted to share a FREE App that I'm using on my Android programmed cell phone. It's called Lose It! It is AWESOME! It keeps track on what I eat every day, how many calories I have left for the day, how many cal's I need to eat to lose 2# p/wk, When my TARGET date is to reach goal, etc., etc., etc... I think you can also like it on Facebook and also download the App by going to www.loseit.com Check it out if you're not using this yet. It's like having a personal weight loss coach!
  • Hopped on the scale this morning and lost another pound! ( 13# loss so far. ) I'm now into another decade of numbers! Seven more pounds to go and I can post that I lost 20#. ( I can't wait, but something tells me that I will have a set-back on December 24-25th!) I guess I will need to pedal a little bit more on my recumbent bike during that time then.
  • Congrats on the extra pound lost! ^_^ I, too, slightly fear this coming weekend when it comes to calories!
  • I'm so excited! I lost another pound! I'm getting closer!!! 14# loss to date!
  • The feeling of losing your first 10 lbs is amazing,