The numbers aren't where I want em, but I'm diggin how I look.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey guys! I'm very off and on with using the site. >.< Anyways, I'm not where I should be weight wise. But that will come with time! Luckily for me, I have always been very VERY proportional! Except for my breasts and butt, ( But lucky me, those are good to have a little more weight in. )

Here is a picture of me from 2009 I weighted about 200 lbs
    Picture 5.png

And here is me RIGHT NOW! I just took this picture!

Picture 2.jpg Picture 1.jpg

I weighted myself this morning, 171.2!
    I don't look 171. ( people always try and quess my weight, I get 120-150!) Which is a BIG boost for me when I hear that! But 171 is what the scale says. Technically I'm still considered overweight. :l Grrr. So this is just a mini goal! When I get to my actual goal I will be one happy cookie!!

Love you chicks! Thanks for looking! <3

• Wow! 171.2 really suits you! I'd agree, I would guess that you were under 150. Congratulations, you look great. It looks like you exercise quite a bit, am I right?
  • Oh yea! A ton! I go to the gym nearly every day! I do a whole lot of cardio! And try and watch what I eat! But Ruffles has a hold on me! haha I also work retail, so I'm always walking around for 8 hours every day after the gym! So I think that helps, a lot!
    Thank you!!
  • You must be really muscular too b/c when you are, you appear smaller. You look great, I would have guessed you at 140 lbs. Congrats!!
  • You're lookin' great! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • You carry your weight very well. Gotta love exercise!
  • I would have guessed you under 150 as well, you look amazing, very nice muscle tone and like you said super proportional! Keep it up, you're doing an amazing job!
  • Wow, I wish I could look like you with 171!!!... Right now im 174 and look like 7 months pregnant!!!... Good job, u look amazing!!!
  • Whatever you're doing it's working! You look great.

I weigh the same as you but look like a giant tub of lard.
  • You're rocking it! Good job! Do you know what your body fat percentage is?
  • You really look fantastic! Congrats to you on all of your progress!
  • You look great! I think that since you're so tall you even out at 170. I weigh 167 and I don't look nearly as good as you. I'm 5'3 on a good day... but it's also probably because you just have an awesome figure! At 200 you even looked good! Nice work
  • You look amazing!!
  • Thank you everyone for the kind words!!!
  • You look great...Congrats to you