3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Success Stories > Mini-Goals

Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 07-16-2011, 02:18 AM   #1

S/C/G: 302/292/130

Height: 5'1"

Default Nsv

So I just realized something tonight...you'd think I'd have noticed before, but it's one of those things that happily sneaks up on you.

I've slept with three of more pillows since I was a kid. At first it was because of a serious heart condition I was born with, then recovering from heart surgery when I was 11, blah blah nlah...over the years though, it became simply that I was just too fat and unfit to breathe properly laying down.

I've been sleeping with two pillows for like two weeks now. I've been doing it 'once in a while'' for a couple months now, as over the last few months, long before I started eating better, I had been exercising, though somewhat sporadically. But the difficulty breathing always came back within a day or two. Now, though, it's suddenly fine.

I'm quite happy with this. Sleeping with three or more pillows is horrible for your neck and back. My neck already feels tons better for it. Just one of those small, enjoyable changes.

August Challenge

One for every 5 pounds lost!

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them." - Henry David Thoreau
devnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 02:20 AM   #2
Made of Starstuff

Alright! Hurray for better breathing while sleeping!
~Made of star stuff~
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.