20 pounds down since May 5!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My first mini goal has been reached!

I started at 244 on May 5, 2011 and on June 9 I was 223! So, technically 1 pound past my goal now, LOL.

I know it's small, but the small goals are the ones that keep ya going. Thanks to everyone on this site, I really don't know how I'd do this without it.

On to the next 20!!!
  • Yay! Congrats!
  • WAY TO GO!!!!! Keep up the awesome progress.
  • Awesome. What did you do for eating and excersie. I lost 10 since May 3rd. Blah. lol
  • That's awesome, Nicole! That's almost 10% of your starting weight!
  • That's incredible!! Do share the secrets!!!
  • HOW!?! good job
  • Wow. Please share your secret... Congrats to you!!
  • Great job....
  • Thanks SO much everybody!!!!! I appreciate all of your words!!

I have just been calorie counting and excersing. I was mostly walking on the treadmill for 1 mile (or more if I could), but this past week - started
    The 30 Day Shred DVD. I really feel like that has helped, but just walking seems to work too.

Honestly, I think what has helped the most is not binging. At the beginning of this journey, I came to realize (and admit) that I am a binge eater, and by dealing with that, I think that has helped the weight loss.

Thanks again everyone. Its so nice to have this place--we are all in the same boat!
  • Skye- don't be discouraged!! 10 pounds is awesome!! You have to start somewhere!
    I know it's frustrating when it comes off slow, but what I try to remember from seeing all the Goal threads, is that they stuck with it and didn't give up. The weight WILL come off if you keep it up!!
    Big hugs!
  • Awesome! Congratulations on your success!
  • Way to go!! Keep it going!!

• Congratulations!!! What a great job! Keep up the great work. I had to come to that realization too. Only for me it was more about portion controls. Since my portions were INSANE! Now if I want to allow myself a treat I just eat half (or less) of whatever it is and I feel better because I know that I would have eaten a lot more before. Also its not occurring every day. SO happy for you!
  • Congratulations, that is AWESOME!!