Starting my 3rd week in bootcamp

• It's my 3rd week in bootcamp, Tuesdays and Thursdays only, but I would like to lose more weight this week. I am happy with my progress but I feel like I could still do better. I really need to keep on track and start recording my food. I had a bit of a mental battle today. I stopped into the local 7eleven and found myself, talking myself out of wanting a sausage roll. I also was talking myself out of a donut or snack from Timmies. Boy oh Boy....self control is alot of work....but then, so is bootcamp! And all the work I have put in isn't worth not even probably tasting anything. If I can quit smoking, I can get a grip!
  • Congratulations on sticking with bootcamp and passing up the sausage rolls and other treats! It's hard to have the willpower sometimes but it's even harder being overweight! I'm in a really rural area overseas so there aren't any gyms here but I'm looking forward to returning home in a few months because I'd like to start a bootcamp also. Did you lose 15 lbs in two weeks? If so, boy, I can't WAIT for bootcamp!
  • Thanks, willpower is a challenge but rewarding gift we all have in us. It is just reminding ourselves that we have it, and own it!....No I didn't lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks, but I have in 6 weeks. I have lost 6 pounds in 2weeks and I am really loving bootcamp. It is the first time in a long time that I really enjoy working out! Good luck on your journey!