Is that really a 4??

• I have not seen a 4 as the second digit in my weight in almost 15 years.

Now, know that 149 is only 1 pound less than 150, so it doesnt seem it should be such a big deal really, but its a psychological hurdle for me. I Always imagine the sliding scales that some doctors still use. You know the ones I mean. You have the big bar, that you have to move up for each 50 pounds. then the smaller one that goes 1 pound at a time. The fact that the nurse would only have to move up 2 notches instead of 3 seems huge for me.

I have seen a lot of posts where people are getting discouraged and thinking about how much they have to go, and the "omg, why am I not there yet" posts. But I was actually thinking about it yesterday, and realised that I have lost just shy of 50 pounds now, and to be into a normal weight, I only need to lose another 30. ****, I've lost 50, I can do 30 with my eyes closed.

I guess all I can say is that I feel FANTASTIC!
  • Congratulations to you! What a wonderful feeling. :-)
  • That's great! Congrats!
  • I totally understand what you mean and that is awesome!! congrats
  • WooHoo Tornado Siren!

One of my goals is to not need the 150 weight on the scale at the Y. I have a little ways to go myself but when I get there I will consider that a huge accomplishment. Good for you.
  • Congrats!!!!
  • congratulations!!!
  • Oh man, I remember when this happened to me. We had that kind of scale at the gym and the fact that I did not have to put the big notch on 150 was so exciting! Congratulations! You so deserve it!
  • Congratulations!!! Bet it's an amazing feeling