Close to my goal, after coming a long way!

• Im back to the forum after a few years. I never posted much before, but thought I would start again. Ive really gotten my act together and lost some weight since then!

My goal is 120-125ish and maintain. My highest weight ever was 186. In the last year calorie counting has been how I have lost weight along with excercising more!

Progress pics:
    Terribly unflattering picture from a higher weight, although I think the photo makes it look worse:

The far right was May 18.

Most recent photos:

Trying to golf yesterday!
    and from vacation last month:
  • wow, congrats. you don't even look like the same person.
  • I'm confused, where did the tattoo go?!

I agree with the above posters, you don't look like the same person at all. Congrats!!
  • looking good!!!! COngrats on your hard work
  • I'm also wondering about the tattoo lol. You look awesome! And so happy! Good work, you should be proud of your progress!
  • Haha the tattoo was one of the fake sleeves, kind of like printed pantyhose, that I was modeling in the gas station in the first picture.
    And thanks for the congrats! Its been hard, but gets easier as time goes on!
  • You are gorgeous
  • Thank you so much
    PS: AWESOME Jillian comments on your pics! Congrats on the loss!
  • congrats! must be a wonderful feeling!
  • Wow! Here's hoping I can be as successful as you! Congrats to you and all your hard work!
  • wow! you look awesome and so pretty, you're really motivateing for me becuase were the same hieght, and i weighed 186 at my heaviest and my goal is 120 to lol, slowly but surly i'll be where you are.
  • Does it feel great...... you look super good.

I star whit my hair short and i let grow too. Big change.
  • i'm betting we're even the same age lol i'm wondering if you could tell me exacly what you did to lose the weight?
  • Thanks so much for your kind words everyone! And yes I had to do a big hair change to go with it

jackiedavis, Ive done on and off for years since 186, but what has really kicked my butt into shape was Zumba, running, and CALORIE COUNTING! I count everything! I have the Lose It application on my phone and if it goes into my mouth I count the calories, and stay under the reccommended calories a day for a 2 lb loss a week. It doesnt always make me lose 2 lbs a week, but the number they give you is a calorie defecit that should make you lose 2 lbs a week. If you need any help feel free to message me! Oh and Im 23!

Thanks again everyone!
  • You look gorgeous! Congratulations! Oh, to be 23 again.