Mini-goals! :) YAY

• Hey everyone!

Compared to some of the amazing stories here, I don't think this is a big achievement, but for me, it's fabulous!
    So, in the last month, I've lost exactly one stone
    And today I bought myself a pair of new look straight jeans in a size 12 (Before I changed my eating habits, I was a very tight size 14 in the same jeans) and I fit into them! So yesh^_^ I'm so happy with my progress~

Thank you to everyone on this forums whose helped me, even unintentionally. I can't tell you all how supportive it is to read all the different hints and threads, every little bit of advice has helped~
    Hee!
  • Congrats, that is wonderful news, and a big milestone!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Yay! I can't wait to buy a great pair of straight jeans, so I'm super happy for you!
  • thank you guys!

Btw~ Yossarian~ Is that Howl I see in your icon? !! <3
  • Quote: Btw~ Yossarian~ Is that Howl I see in your icon? !! <3
    Uh, yes it is! I love himmm just now

And, not to sound too fangirly, I love Howl's Moving Castle in general... :P

• Congrats on your first mile"stone" (sorry, pun intended) - every story is amazing and each victory deserves to be celebrated - you've not only lost the weight but are in size 12 jeans - how great is that?!

Keep up the good work - you've evidently found what's right for you and it's working - here's to your next mile"stone" - we'll all be here to cheer you on!