Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 01-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Default Lost 2lbs over the holidays!

Despite the ever-tedious time of 'the holidays' (November-Early January) I finally got out of my 3 week long stall at 155! Just a few days after Christmas, I stepped on the scale and was rewarded with a whopping 151lbs! Granted, it's bumped up a bit to a consistent 153 since that time...but it's a loss, none the less.

Going into the long winter break I'd told myself that at the very least, I would maintain. And at the middle-ing I'd get to 150, and on the extreme side I'd hoped to return home at 145.

I am more than pleased with this accomplishment between lowest expectations and middle ground.

I look forward to REALLY getting back on track now that I have the 24 hour school gym and disgusting cafeteria food to my advantage. Hurrah!

Next time I post here I hope to be at my mini-milestone of 145lbs, a weight I have not seen since Jr. High.

I could not of done this without all you chicks there to support and encourage and sometimes even nag a little.

THANK YOU.
Shifterred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #2  
Almost there

S/C/G: 210/147/145

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations! Losing over the holidays is a major victory. I think the last time I lost over the holidays was when I caught a stomach bug from the nephews.

Best of luck reaching your next goal!
Kirjava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:06 AM   #3  
Weigh Down Yonder

YAY -GOOD FOR YOU! Most people not only don't lose over the holidays, they gain - so this a major accomplshment - go ahead and celebrate, you deserve it and earned it and we're doing the happy dance with you!

Keep up the good work - it's evidently working and you're sticking to it with a great attitude and determination - you'll reach 145 before you know it and we'll be here to cheer you on!

leeway is offline   Reply With Quote