70 down! 10 more till goal!!! - tons of pics

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Congrats on your progress nice work! Nice pics
  • thank you!
  • You look fabulous! Congratulations!!!
  • WOW! haha, I love the way you put your arm in your pants to show how much smaller they are.
  • Outstanding!
  • WOW thanks for the inspiration .I just got back from vacation I gain 6 and was feeling pretty down, seeing your transformation has reminded me what I am working for. Thanks
  • Hats off to you, How many months are you dieting?
  • you look amazing!!!! Can you give me any tips on staying motivated and what you did for working out??
  • Awesome job! well done girl!

• WOW! You are looking great!!! I am just starting my weight loss and I have to say its even a bit exciting... I love reading the before and afters it really helps keep me on my track to skinny... thanks so much for sharing!!!
  • Thanks guys!!!!! i've been changing my life since April 2010.

For working out, i walked and walked and walked....anywhere from 1-10km. Then i went to boot camp for about 2-3 months.. I've slowed down alot since this March, i put my back out.. But i keep walking!!!

Motivation? Honestly, i just.. dont want to be fat anymore, i look at my old pictures. I also LOVE clothing now! and how good it feels to fit into clothes just straight off the shelf!
  • FABULOUS!!!!! I am soooooooo proud of you! You look absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congratulations on your weight loss.
    What kind of boot camp did you attend?
  • Thank you!!! Oh the boot camp i went to was... intense, i'm not sure what kind, but she had us doing like 500-1000 skips and 500 lunges and squats..etc.
  • Quote: Thank you!!! Oh the boot camp i went to was... intense, i'm not sure what kind, but she had us doing like 500-1000 skips and 500 lunges and squats..etc.
    Oh wow sounds intense. haha. I will be going to boot camp for the military in the Spring or Summer of 2012. I hope to get under 160 before then.