Half the Woman I Used to Be. Literally.

You're on Page 3 of 7
Go to
  • Congratulations!!! Now I need to follow in your footsteps.
  • well done that is fantastic x
  • You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story! Well done.
  • Quote: Well done you! You are living, breathing proof of how a person can transform themselves if they really want to. Only we who have a struggle with weight know how much work went into that transformation.

Thank-you for sharing your photo gallery with us as an inspiration to live well.
    Well said
  • Wow! That is the only word I can come up with. Wow, just wow! You look amazing. I love how you still look like the beautiful you, only smaller. And I mean that in the very best way.
  • Your story is very inspiring! Way to go!
  • I want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who has left a note here. It was really hard for me to post the full body comparison pictures. I have posted a couple of face pics along the way, and one body shot from an office party, but doing the whole she-bang before pic in a tank top and shorts is rather mortifying. I am glad that I overcame my discomfort and have actually been called an inspiration. That makes me feel really good and makes the awkward feeling of posting those images totally worth it!

Big hugs all around
  • Pacifica Bee:

Thank you for sharing your amazing, inspirational story! You help me to realize that I can achieve optimal health, one step, one mini-goal at a time! I started at 320...just 5 lbs. away from your original weight. Now, I am 266, and some, but not all of the aches and pains are gone. I am no longer pre-diabetic and my bp, cholesterol are at healthy levels. I have a ways to go, but reading posts like yours allow me to believe that I really will get there in the not-so-distant future! Thank you -- you're an inspiration to all!!!

Sidanne

• wow you look great
  • You are definitely an inspiration ..... your photographs are brillliant and thank's so much for sharing
  • I am completely in AWE of you!!! You are a huge inspiration for everyone!! I had thought about surgery as well but the thought of "cheating" my way out, I'm not sure I would appreciate it as much as the hard work. Not to mention, what would I do with all that extra skin? Why not work it off as I go! Girl, I'm amazed, astounded and so proud of you!!! Thanks for sharing your story, it's a great motivator for me!
  • Oh my goodness, you are SUCH an inspiration!!!!!!!

Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • Amazing transformation! I love to see this...so motivating
  • You are an amazing and beautiful woman! Congrats! So inspiring!
  • Thank you so much for posting your story and pictures. It means a lot to those of us who are struggling.

Wishing you all the best as you continue your journey.