From 220 to 160's and GOING! 50+ LBS lost!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • So, I have finally hit 50+ pounds lost so figured I would post in the mini goal thread!!! So many of your pictures have helped me along the way! I still have 30lbs to go and then it's going to be time to work on that six pack! In the past 5 months I have learned SO much about my body. Including the fact that as you lose weight, my boobs don't shrink, instead they sag. =) LOL but I'll take it!!!

Here is a before picture, at my highest weight of almost 220 in July 2010:

And these were taken yesterday. Excuse the second picture as I'm jamming out to Michael Jackson's Wii game =) something I would have NEVER let anyone take pictures of before =)

I have to say, it is definitely WHAT I eat but more than anything, the exercise has changed the entire shape of my body!
  • You look so awesome!! Congrats!
  • Great Job! You look wonderful! But please tell me my boobs will shrink!
  • Quote: Great Job! You look wonderful! But please tell me my boobs will shrink!
    haha...I wish I could! All I know is about my body and we are all so different =) I almost wish mine would shrink as well so they wouldn't sag so much! LOL

Thank you ladies!!
  • Oooh what a great pic of you jammin to MJ!!! LOL.

You look fantastic! Congratulations on your progress.
  • You look so much younger and I'm sure you feel younger too, huh? You look like a different person. Congratulations!
  • WTG!! Keep up the good work
  • Thank you so much ladies!! and banana yes! LOL I do feel younger. So weird because I'm about to turn 30 but after 8 months in 2010 of being obese and cranky and not wanting to even go anywhere....to where I am now...I couldn't even IMAGINE! Much more active then I was probably even more then when I was in college!
  • Awesome! You look terrific, and so cute! I love the jammin' photo!

I can tell you that my breasts initially deflated and sagged too, but here in the last few months they've taken back their old shape. It's my guess that the skin takes longer to retract there.
  • wow you look terriffic!! Congrats, and keep it up!
  • I love that you're now rocking the cardigan-and-leggings style that is so popular this season -- it shows all kinds of new confidence. And what fabulous clavicles you have!
  • You look great!!
  • Thank you sooo much ladies!!!!!

Lackadaisy - HAHAHAHA OMG I want them to be so much more pronounced! LOL You just made my day!
  • You look fantastic!!! Congratulations!
  • You look AMAZING!!!