100 pounds lost!!!! (photos)

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • Congrats, you are an inspiration!
  • you look wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
  • that must be real hard work...! amazing transformation.. hope u reach ure goal soon..
  • You can just see the transformation!!!! You look amazing!
  • Congrats, you look amazing
  • You look absolutely wonderful...what a huge transformation!!! Every picture I could literally see the inches melting away in your hips. And it's so funny b/c in your other thread you mentioned your butt being lopsided (or something to that effect) and I just noticed between the 219 and 210 picture it looks like your butt evened out!!! LOL Banging little figure you've got going on there...congratulations!!!
  • I love how each new slimmer picture of you, you get more and more of a jawline, it's fantastic!

you're lookin' great, you should be sooooooo proud of yourself!
  • I love how in each photo your smile gets bigger and bigger.
  • I love how you've always kept a cute funky style of clothes, hair, and cute cute shoes the whole time. Try to have some patience with your tush....it is listening, just a little more slowly than the upper body! I, too, have a reluctant rear.
  • You are looking awesome!
  • awesome..!
  • You look great! You're an inspiration! I am your body type and I totally get the butt catching up to the rest of the weight loss part. Keep it up and congratulations.
  • Great job!
  • Congrats girl.. You look great!!!