Old 01-13-2015, 09:53 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 227/220.5/160

Height: 5'8

I just started last week and have lost 6.5 pounds so far, 60 more to go. I hope I keep this momentum. How much has everyone else lost and how long have you been on MRC?
JordanElaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 09:48 PM   #17  
Bravely fighting

S/C/G: 272/254/155

Height: 5'8"

I've done it before, but am doing it on my own now. I take no supplements besides HNS (that I buy from Diet Direct) and have the same results I had while taking supplements.
Merida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:59 PM   #18  

Weigh in today! I was actually up half a pound when I went on Saturday, and according to my scale at home I'm not budging. Very frustrating because I'm not deviating from the plan. Seems like I may have gotten stuck at this weight for a while the first time around, too. Guess I am going to have to start exercising hard core again, and I'm so not motivated to do that! Just broke up with my bf and all I want to do is sit on the couch.
beachrunner695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:37 PM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcee View Post
Have my first meeting on Friday. I have been on Metabolic before but seems that it has changed some since 2008. I will have to drive 2 hours away also this time. But I am looking forward to this and hope to find lots of advice and motivation on here. Anyone wanting to be motivation buds let me know I have over 100 lbs to lose.
Welcome Marcee..

I am Patzi and I am on maintenance.. Wishing you all the best in your new challenge.. This is a great group. Helped me thru the weight loss stage.
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 08:45 AM   #20  

Thank goodness, I finally lost the last one pound of the 5 pounds I gained during the holidays.. I am now 5 pounds under maintenance goal. Whew!!! This was not easy, but finally done

Wishing y'all a great weight loss week.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 11:51 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 296/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by patzi View Post
Thanks Big Dog.. Appreciate it..
Patzi
Quote:
Originally Posted by patzi View Post
Welcome Marcee..

I am Patzi and I am on maintenance.. Wishing you all the best in your new challenge.. This is a great group. Helped me thru the weight loss stage.
Thank you patzi. Went to my first meeting got all my drinks and started today.
Marcee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 06:31 AM   #22  

Weighing in tonight! I had a rough week or so, slipped back into a few bad habits! But I think I'm back on track and will still see a bit of a loss. I was getting soo hungry. I've started having my HNS between meals instead of with meals. I ordered a variety pack of Syntrax Nectar, so I've found 1 I like and three I don't. I didn't get a sample of vanilla bean torte, which I was bummed about. Welcome to new faces! Please post! Even if it's just a check in or share some tips
Christina2927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:14 AM   #23  

Do any of you watch the biggest loser? They made these awesome luau tacos. I've made them twice and they're so yummy! I had to do some swaps to make it MRC friendly.
Old 01-22-2015, 09:07 PM   #24  

1 lb down for me. Not much, but going in the right direction! 6.5 lbs until I reach my goal weight!!
Old 01-25-2015, 11:16 AM   #25  

Down 6 lbs this week..happy dance..soooo much more to go but starting to get in the groove ..Got a bunch of the Walden Farm products last night..yummy apples and Carmel..yep.
Old 01-25-2015, 10:41 PM   #26  

Congrats Marcee!! That's awesome!! What are you favorite Walden Farms items? I have the Italian dressing. It's ok, but not my favorite dressing.
Old 01-27-2015, 12:40 AM   #27  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Hi Christina- which of the Syntrax did u like? I love the Double Stuffed cookie, Vanilla Bean Torte and Chocolate Truffle. The fruity drinks are ok but not my favorite- I tone them down by mixing w diet ginger ale or with the Vanilla Bean Torte - throw in my mini blender w ice
Congratulations everyone on your weight losses this week! I've got to buckle down and lose my holiday and vacation gain . WTH! I know the plan and somehow managed to get back to my old habits and gain. Started over today - focusing on being on plan and avoiding my husband's devil sweets and junk food. Picturing it on my hips - bleah. Send me skinny vibes, please!!
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 06:30 AM   #28  

I bought a sampler pack of the Syntrax which had all the flavors but the roadside lemonade and vanilla bean torte. I like the cappuccino and wild grape so far. I had bought a tub of the strawberry kiwi since it was the cheapest one I found, it's ok, but not my fave. I was looking online to buy a single pack of the two flavors in missing. It looks like vitalady may be the cheapest way to go. Mybariatricpantry also has a nectar naturals sampler I'd like to try.

Last time I picked up HNS' I got the green tea cranberry on a whim, and I love it! I just put it in hot water and enjoy.

My husband and I weigh in Thursday!
Old 01-27-2015, 07:26 AM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina2927 View Post
Congrats Marcee!! That's awesome!! What are you favorite Walden Farms items? I have the Italian dressing. It's ok, but not my favorite dressing.
Love the Carmel with my apples..it is sooo good also love the thick and spicy bbq sauce with my chicken helps keep the bland and boring away..

Down 10 lbs this week, first week is always a good one!..Feeling healthier already
Old 01-27-2015, 07:37 PM   #30  

I'll have to check out those two walden farms items the next time at the store!

What have you all been eating that's delicious? We had lemon pepper chicken tonight with a salad. My hubby had rice with his, and I had an apple, yum!