Old 04-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #31  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarty View Post
hey girls..I'm back..I'm chugging along too. I lost 4 pounds last week. Weigh in is tomorrow I just want to get to my goal!
Hey Cmarty glad to see you back and doing so well! Congrats on your loss!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 260/174/160

Height: 5' 5''

Just wanted to share that I tried the Veggie Pizza from the cookbook today, and it was really delicious! It uses eggs and grated zucchini as a crust. Pretty darn good!

Also, one of the consultants at my center suggested taking a pack of the chocolate pudding creamy HNS, mixing in 1tsp. of olive oil, and a little water,and cooking in a mug for 1 minute in the microwave. It ends up tasting a lot like a moist brownie! It's become my go-to "sweet" in the evenings. I really enjoy it. I should note, if you decide to do it, watch it carefully as it cooks. It will rise over the mug, and I have to pause the microwave a few times to let it fall over the course of that minute. She also said, if you have any of the Walden Farms chocolate syrup, it is really good along with it.

Just wanted to pass those along. I know how bored I get of the same stuff! I'd love to hear about your "go to" recipes too!
peg51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #33  
One pound at a time....

S/C/G: 189/155/139

Height: 5'1

Peg- I looked up the Veggie Pizza recipe and it looks GOOD! Made the chocolate brownie idea just now and it is good! Thanks for the idea!

So happy I finally found the aisle of Walden Farms products in the store!! Maybe I can stop the boredom with my meals now!

I have had an ok April! Total lost is 21 pounds. Was 22 last Monday BUT I gave into a craving and it was like a trigger for all the other cravings. So I am working on my willpower so much every day!! I am crossing my fingers that I will meet my goal of 25 pounds lost in April but its not looking good right now!! Oh well, a minor set back is ok in the big picture! Hope all is well with everyone in April! After tomorrow it will be May already!!! Oh my time flies!!

Later MRCers!!

for every 5 pounds!

junebug37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:05 PM   #34  

Are those recipes from the old cookbook or from the newer cookbook?

Thanks
Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:21 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 260/174/160

Height: 5' 5''

Patzi- It is the new cookbook (I've only had it for three months). The vegetable pizza recipe is on pg. 98, but the "brownie" in a mug recipe was just word of mouth from my consultant at the center.
peg51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:27 PM   #36  
Lowellian

S/C/G: 240

Height: 5'2

Hello all! This is my first post here. I just started MRC with a pal and we're both excited but a little doubting. 4 of our friends have done soooo well on MRC (over 100 lbs. lost each) and we just couldn't hold back any longer.
I literally started yesterday, and I have a question on sweetners. I use Stevia for mine (forever ago) and have some coffee syrup Splenda based sweeteners. They say zero on everything (cals., carbs., etc.) Are they safe to use?
Lowellian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #37  

Height: 5'4"

They should be fine, but check with your center. And on my plan at least there is no caffeine so I haven't worried about sweeteners much, the HNS make plenty of sweet drinks.

And welcome, you will do great! My consultant called me a skeptic, but after losing 24 lbs. in 50 days I am a believer. Just follow the plan and it will work.
Monkeysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:45 PM   #38  
Lowellian

S/C/G: 240

Height: 5'2

Thanks Monkeysocks- will do. I go in today for weigh in. I went Fri. with my pal who started same day as I did- she lost 4# in 4 days and I lost 2 #. I am on the stricter beige menu now and she got to move up! I'll see what today's scale says.....
Lowellian is offline   Reply With Quote