MRC and low blood pressure

• Anyone else have low blood pressure? Mine isn't medically low, it's just on the low side of normal. My counselor thinks this could account for my weakness and light-headedness in the mornings. She suggested I use some sea salt at every meal (to help replenish electrolytes), but GAWD does that stuff take like garbage! If things get bad, I take a couple of drinks of my husband's Gatorade...that seems to help.

Anyone else have this issue?
  • My blood pressure had dropped to about 101/68. I have experienced a few episodes of light-headedness. Mostly when I go out into the heat. I have found if I stop and wait for just a couple of seconds, it passes. Almost like my blood pressure is having trouble adjusting to my standing after sitting. But, I also went to my doctor and he said my bp was great. So, I guess I will not worry.
  • That's the same thing I experience...esp. in the morning. My heart races a little like it's trying to catch up to something and I feel light headed. I have to sit down to brush my teeth, to floss, and to put on my moisturizers.

Once I get through the mornings though, I'm ok.