Amount of Calories

• How many calories a day does a person on the green menu consume? Just curious! Thank you all for your help!
  • I was wondering about this as well...although I'm on the meta-balance plan. I've started writing down the calories that I'm 100% sure are correct, and then I think I'll use online calorie information sites to figure out things like the chicken...
  • it all depends on what "choices" you make, but in general the plan has you on under 1200 a day
  • I log my food religiously every day using the "fitbit" website which breaks down calories and daily fat, carbs, fiber, sodium etc.

My average on the green menu is about 850 calories. The lowest it ever gets is about 720 and the highest is about 930. When it's on the highest side, it usually is because i had red meat for dinner on the same day as cheese with breakfast or lunch. And that's with 4 HNS's and at least 1-2 fibers.

Hope that answers your questions. I've never seen my calories go over 1000 calories without having off plan food.