Old 11-02-2009, 06:49 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default 12 lbs and 6% body fat to go... need a buddy

I am closing in on the end of my journey through MRC and its getting tougher. My stats are above and I am looking for someone with about the same amounts to loose to be a buddy... Any takers???
daizy hotrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #2  
Tellin' it like it is!

S/C/G: RESTART:153.5/147/135

Height: 5'4"

daisy-- i am up in westminster!! I "officially" reached goal a couple months ago, but have since quit smoking and now am back up around 137-138...looking to get back down to 133!
mkroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:12 PM   #3  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

daisy I'll join you! I've got 6% BF and 13 lbs to go and we're the same height. I've been cheating like crazy over hte last 3 weeks and am on day 3 100% OP and it feels pretty darn good. I'm in if you are
noahsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:37 AM   #4  

Height: 5'9"

Oh I am in...I have my last 10-15 pounds before stabilization and I too have been less than perfect on program...too many BLTs...I am striving to stay 100% on program for the next three to get to stabilization ...then continue to lose the last 10-5 on stabilization...it is so hard right now and my motivation is lacking!!!!
GWE140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:59 PM   #5  

I have heard/read this is the hardest part... the last leg of the race so we are all in this together. I am willing to talk on the phone and such if you ladies are... PM me if you want to exchange numbers. I'm excited to have buddies!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 04:25 PM   #6  

Hi, I am totally in too! I started stabilization 3 weeks ago and have about 7 lbs to go but have been having major cheats!!
Bobsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #7  

My oops for the last couple of days has been coffee. I was up late this weekend and have a class Monday nights so I am still not caught up. This morning was my last cup though!!! I am planning on hitting the sac early tonight and catching up on ZZZZ's.

What has been everyone's downfalls lately and how are you planning to change them?? We can start on just the next few days and go from there... Let all add suggestions too so that we can get as much info and encouragement out there as we can...

Caffeine Free!!!...tomorrow