Old 11-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #17  

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnoliagirl View Post
Well everyone I finally did it I signed the 10# board. Still more to go, but
it felt good. Now, it's the 20# board in November. I think I can do it, just
hope Thanksgiving doesn't mess me up.
magnoliagirl
Congrats on the 10# board!!! I signed the 20# yesterday and its such a rush to know that you've hit another milestone. You can get there just prepare for Thanksgiving, don't go in blind. I'm so excited for all the Nov goals!!!!
daizy hotrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:41 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 229/see ticker/160

Height: 5'0"

Cool

Quote:
magnoliagirl
Way to go, Magnoliagirl!! Feels great, doesn't it?

I soooo hope to be down when I go to WI in a couple hours, but I'm not feeling real optimistic. Things are so stressful in my life right now and it seems I'm always hungry -- not craving anything in particular...just hungry.

I can usually feel if I've lost weight, no matter how slight a loss. And even though I've been OP all week, I just don't get that 'feeling' this morning.

I'm on the green menu, I'm taking in 4 HNS per day -- trying to stay away from the creamies -- and I try to drink as much water as I possibly can. (I hate drinking water, so I'm forcing myself to take in at least 70-80 oz per day, which feels like about the max for me...don't think I can force myself to drink any more than that.) My physical activity has increased in the past month because I'm taking newly-adopted 'Fuzz Face' for a walk each afternoon after work. (He loves the exercise and our brisk pace helps clear my mind!)

Suggestions, anyone?
Phat not Fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:49 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 195/159/133

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
magnoliagirl

I KNEW you could do it! Way to go, girl! I had my WI today and was down another 1.5 despite my candy rage on Tuesday. Of course, I got soooo sick that I haven't made a mistake since Tuesday! Learned my lesson for sure! I'm so proud of your wt loss.....I got to see my best friend sign the 20# board today! My goal is to sign the 30# board by my b-day (dec 1st) or by that week-end following it.....it's a tight race to the board for me but at least I really believe it'll happen. Have a great week-end!
shopgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:48 AM   #20  

Decision time!!!
I have been struggling with wotking out this whole program. I was doing Body For Life before MRC and there is a ton of gym time but its split between cardio and intense weight training. I am not a stranger to the gym but have had a struggle with doing it in conjunction woth MRC.

So, I am just going to do it... there is a new mom in our office who is married, has the baby and goes to the gym every morning! If she can do it I can do it. No more excuses. I have my gym clothes and will change before leaving work today and go to a 1 hour turbo kick boxing class on the way home.

I'm kicking this last 10 lbs and hitting my goals!!!
Old 11-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/165

Height: 5'7

I dont know what I would do without this forum. Its so good to know that Im not the only having these issues. Just thanks to everyone for sharing and motivating.
Pcherr001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 206/169/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizy hotrocks View Post
Decision time!!!
I have been struggling with wotking out this whole program. I was doing Body For Life before MRC and there is a ton of gym time but its split between cardio and intense weight training. I am not a stranger to the gym but have had a struggle with doing it in conjunction woth MRC.

So, I am just going to do it... there is a new mom in our office who is married, has the baby and goes to the gym every morning! If she can do it I can do it. No more excuses. I have my gym clothes and will change before leaving work today and go to a 1 hour turbo kick boxing class on the way home.

I'm kicking this last 10 lbs and hitting my goals!!!
You go and do your kick boxing and kick that last 10 pounds out of here! Sorry did not see a kick boxing one so the boxer will have to do!
Lori123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori123321 View Post
You go and do your kick boxing and kick that last 10 pounds out of here! Sorry did not see a kick boxing one so the boxer will have to do!
Thanks Lori! I did go and I was so proud of myself but I am fealing it this morning. OWWWW!!! There is a ton of jumping and I feel like all of my joints are out of whack today. Might make the class a one night a week thing and get back on the treadmill and eliptical for low impact.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:55 PM   #24  

I lost 3.5 so far this week (I usually weigh in twice a week). I'm 11.5 lbs away from my November goal.

I had a mini break through the other day. On Sunday I got an email from a co-worker that said she was bailing on a business trip we were supposed to take Monday. I get stressed when plans are upset. I walked to the fridge and saw some random non-program food and thought "Go ahead, eat it, you're all stressed out and deserve it" Then I realized, before indulging, that the food wasn't going to change the situation and it would only hurt my goal. I was very proud of myself.
NotaFatBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 05:11 PM   #25  
jeanette

S/C/G: 170/139/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotaFatBride View Post
I lost 3.5 so far this week (I usually weigh in twice a week). I'm 11.5 lbs away from my November goal.

I had a mini break through the other day. On Sunday I got an email from a co-worker that said she was bailing on a business trip we were supposed to take Monday. I get stressed when plans are upset. I walked to the fridge and saw some random non-program food and thought "Go ahead, eat it, you're all stressed out and deserve it" Then I realized, before indulging, that the food wasn't going to change the situation and it would only hurt my goal. I was very proud of myself.
Good for you! You are going to make it as a Skinny Bride! Congratulations!!!
reuselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #26  

So November was aweful for me and I have decided to wait until January to do the stabilization class even though I have the go ahead to go to the December one. I made this decision today because I have had too many slip ups in November and don't feel like I am mentally 'there' for stabilization. Also I have not yet got exercising into my life the way I want to. I want this program to work and I don't feel like I am ready quite yet. I think I could do it weight wise but my mind is not in it the way I want it to be. I hope everyone else was closer to their Nov goals than I was.