Old 11-11-2009, 02:46 PM   #1  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

Default trace minerals

What exactly are the trace minerals for???
LaRee mother of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

According to MRC, it's supposed to replace missing minerals in our bodies, as well as help to increase energy. Don't know how true this is though...
cmb9697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:26 PM   #3  

Height: 5'9"

I have used the trace minerals since Feb. and really liked the liquid version. It did help provide extra energy, however since they replaced the liquid with the pill form, I have not noticed any benefit and have decided not to take the trace minerals anymore...off two weeks and have not noticed my energy decrease at all, unlike when i used to take the liquid, I could tell right away if I ran out before my next MRC visit.
GWE140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:47 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 189/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWE140 View Post
I have used the trace minerals since Feb. and really liked the liquid version. It did help provide extra energy, however since they replaced the liquid with the pill form, I have not noticed any benefit and have decided not to take the trace minerals anymore...off two weeks and have not noticed my energy decrease at all, unlike when i used to take the liquid, I could tell right away if I ran out before my next MRC visit.
Same here!!! I was so disappointed when I could tell the pill formula was making no difference in my energy level. When it's not broken, don't fix it!!!!
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote