Old 08-11-2009, 09:35 PM   #16  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 239.5/232.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiahna23 View Post
P90X! P90X!...My body is awesome! And in ONLY a week and a half! lol...
I have Power90 and want to start after I go into maintenanc on MRC. Then I would love to do P90X! I have heard so many great things about the program. Are you on MRC?
lmickley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:21 AM   #17  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/196/155

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen1234 View Post
I agree with JewlieK,
stay the course but don't add more. I think if your body is accustomed to the current exercise routine it should be fine but if you add more cardio hours it may cause you to plateau. This is my theory, the running I do is new to me, I started this a few mo. into the plan so I think that is why I struggled w/plateaus. Let us know how you're doing :0)
bump for update...

i took out my two days of spinning and now do circuit training mondays and wednesday (hourlong class consisting of nine four-minute circuits: 1 minute cardio, 1 minute arms, 1 minute legs, 1 minute abs, repeated nine times) and cardio fusion (step aerobics, free weights, cardio) on saturday mornings, plus a relaxing yoga class on thursdays. so i've definitely scaled back, but i am really concerned that exercise is the cause of my slow losses. i just re-read what you all said about adding more HNS, so i think i'll do that to start with, but is there anything else i can do? is it possible to up portions anywhere else? like i said in another thread, exercising is SUPER important to me, so i don't want to cut it out or lose all the good ground i've gained in the past three years since joining my gym... but i'm definitely getting frustrated by this plateau and the only thing i can think of is that i'm burning too many calories. argh. help?
leahruthie is offline   Reply With Quote