Old 05-22-2009, 09:12 AM   #1  
statesborogirl

S/C/G: 222/214.8/145

Height: 5

Default All the MRC Extras

I am taking the Cortitrim, MRC 6, Flaxseed Oil, Phentratrim Plus and Internal Cleanser plus the protien drinks and meal replacements. It has gotten really expensive and I'm not sure if I can continue buying all of this. If I need to cut something out what do you think it should be? Is anyone else having this problem.
statesboro2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #2  
Lynn

S/C/G: 216/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I know I will eventually. I jsut happened to have some extra $$ at this time and am buying what I can. The Flaxseed is required OP as well as the HNS's, the other things are optional. I don't know if that helps at all.
noahsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:19 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 318/ticker/200

Height: 5'7"

You can buy the flaxseed elsewhere cheaper. the HNS are required. Everything else you do away with. I was told those things help ... but that they are not needed to reach that "guaranteed minimum."
Juniemoonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:13 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 256/217.5/150

Height: 5' 2"

So, the best thing to do the night of your first class, is to buy the HNS boxes, probably best bet is the special they offer 10 boxes I think....and everyone says the best flavors are Multi-berry, orange and berry...is that correct....I'm just trying to be ready for that first night when I have to buy everything. Are you thinking I should wait with the other things they sell to see if maybe I won't need them? I did purchase my flax pills and multi vitamins already....just not sure if I need the other pills that MRC sells....if I don't need them, I would just as soon save my money and buy the HNS's. I will sign on June 8th, so I am getting so very excited....all you posters have given me such hope. Thanks to all of you.
Fifties Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 169.5/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifties Lady View Post
So, the best thing to do the night of your first class, is to buy the HNS boxes, probably best bet is the special they offer 10 boxes I think....and everyone says the best flavors are Multi-berry, orange and berry...is that correct....I'm just trying to be ready for that first night when I have to buy everything. Are you thinking I should wait with the other things they sell to see if maybe I won't need them? I did purchase my flax pills and multi vitamins already....just not sure if I need the other pills that MRC sells....if I don't need them, I would just as soon save my money and buy the HNS's. I will sign on June 8th, so I am getting so very excited....all you posters have given me such hope. Thanks to all of you.
the pink lemonade is great too! I only take the HNS, multi vitamin and flax. So far so good. I would say save up for your HNS because I've been told max out on those to increase weight loss.
khunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 169.5/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
I like the pink lemonade too! I only take the HNS (max at 4 per day), multi, and flax. So far so good.
khunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:22 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/175

Height: 5'4"

The beryy flavors were a little too sweet to drink all of the time. I like the pink lemonaid, lemon, orange and wild berry.
sknymom2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by statesboro2009 View Post
I am taking the Cortitrim, MRC 6, Flaxseed Oil, Phentratrim Plus and Internal Cleanser plus the protien drinks and meal replacements. It has gotten really expensive and I'm not sure if I can continue buying all of this. If I need to cut something out what do you think it should be? Is anyone else having this problem.
Expensive for me too... I thought I would buy most of the herbs so I could have a big result from the start. It sounds like the MRC6 has helped people the most, along with lots of water. 64 oz is the minimum plus another 8oz for every 15 # over wieght you are. Lots of things you can buy at vitamin cottage, whole foods, Walmart, etc.
:d f:
sknymom2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #9  
Shelby

S/C/G: 153/151/130

My fav HSN is grape.

HSN from MRC is all I would think are really necessary...multi's and flax you can buy elsewhere for cheaper. MRC 6, Corti & All Day you can save up for if you hit a plateau.

If you take into consideration how much cheaper your food bill is I bet you'll find it's not so expensive....

Chicken, lettuce, cucumber, apple, bread a supplement for lunch is soooooo much cheaper then the impulsive lunch out...Impulsive eating really adds up to more than most people realize if kept track of...
dietingagain22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:14 PM   #10  

I want to thank all of you wonderful ladies for the pointers....I kind of want to be prepared when I walk in the door....I think then I will just by the HNS's since I have already purchased the other items last week...just to get prepared for this challenge I will be fortaking. This has really helped. I think I will wait with the MRC6 until I see how I do....I have heard that from several. You women are doing so good here....some say it's hard, others say it's easy....I hope the latter will by my opinion....Have a great weekend.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 213\see ticker\165

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
some say it's hard, others say it's easy....I hope the latter will by my opinion....Have a great weekend.

I think all of us have super hard days and easy days. It depends the day, the mood, what we are doing as to if this is easy or not.
jeweliek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:38 PM   #12  
Jamaica Bound

S/C/G: 213/173/150(170 by 6/18/09)

Height: 5'5"

Default Sam's or Wal-Mart

I buy my One-A-Day weight control daily multi-vitamin, relacore(for stomach fluff just like the corti-trim) and Flax oil or Fish oil from sam's or wal-mart. I take the All Day Weight Loss and think it is fantastic but pricey. I too had a little extra money when I started and just purchased everything from MRC and thought I was being overrun by supplements(vitamins). I have backed it down to the all day, multi & oil and feel much better about my intake. I figure I will try some of the others again when I hit a plateau or flat line for a while. When I enrolled at MRC they told me that there are ladies that purchase the HNS and that is it and lose the weight. I just wanted to kick start my loss and try everything they had to offer. I would probably be at goal if I didn't drift off program for a few cocktails every once in a while and avoid the fried rice that I love so much. But I do know I have lost alot of weight in a fairly short amount of time and have no complaints on the program. Huggers to everyone!!!!
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:46 PM   #13  
Tired & disgusted...

S/C/G: 280/279/180-160

Height: 5'6"

i'm only doing the flax, multi and hns. i get the flax and multi from work *i work in a warehouse and w/my discount it's MUCH cheaper for me* and buy the HNS from them. i'm only doing 2 hns per day *the BARE minimum required* and you can see what i've accomplished through my ticker. the cortitrim is their version of cortislim *or do i have that backwards* ... whichever way it goes, the makers of the OTC version are in hot water with the fda or something because they're making false claims. i'm DAMN sure not paying the MRC price for something that's not going to work. i predict mrc will be dumping theirs shortly if the suit goes through on the OTC makers.

i have bought the internal cleanser because it's relatively cheap $12 and i was having problems because i wasn't taking enough flax. now i'm up to 9 per day, 3 at each meal and use the IC only for a few days when i have a problem now so the bottle has lasted me a long time. the rest of their stuff isn't required but since i've never taken any i can't tell you if i'd'a done better with them.

as far as the hns goes i like almost all of the concentrates. i've never tried the raspberry tea or whatever it is because they ALL said it was nasty. i don't like the powders because i can smell the protein in them and it makes me gag. the ONLY powder DRINK i like is the wildberry passion because i can't smell that stuff. i've cooked with the tomato one *bleck* and the cream of chicken one makes an alright soup base if you just wanna boil your chicken and veggies and throw it in with some other spices at the last min. the chicken boullion one is in a LOT of recipes and i've never used it but heard it's pretty good too. GOOD LUCK and welcome to the forum!
ford4life69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:04 PM   #14  

Connie...I am learning all the shortcuts and abbreviations, but OTC is a new one for me. Can you spell that one out for me?

Also, thanks on the info on the HNS's....I'm taking notes. Someone said you can make your own, which was the same thing...not sure what the recipe is for that, and how much it really is the same as MRC. If you have to buy them to keep your guarantee with MRC, that probably wouldn't be good to do. Thanks again Connie.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:28 PM   #15  
Tired & disgusted...

S/C/G: 280/279/180-160

Height: 5'6"

over the counter

as for the recipe for making your own, i read it a while back but it seems like it was 2 egg whites in a thing of crystal lite. someone said to use the egg whites in with your 2 eggs in the morning for a larger omelet as well. you can find whey protein powder that has no sugar no carbs and approximately the same calories to mix with water or if you've got the plain no flavor kind mix with a crystal lite or something similar. i use a whey protein that's choc flavored and mix it like a shot to chug real quick. it's not a good choc flavor either but it's better than a poke in the eye. what you're looking for is around 12 grams of protein and i think like 70 cals or something when you mix it. the container i bought called for a full scoop which is double what i was looking for so i just cut it in half.
ford4life69 is offline   Reply With Quote