Old 01-30-2009, 11:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/184/135

Height: 5'6"

Default New to MRC!!!

Good morning everyone....

I am so glad you have this website.

My name is Nicole and I started MRC on January 7th.

After seeing my sister in law lose weight and now my mother in law has lost 31lbs and over 30inches since Halloween.....I knew it was my turn.

I started at 197....and I am now at 184 and lost 12 inches already. I haven't found the diet hard at all. As long as the plan is followed!!!! Keeping that in mind, I think I need additional support and that is why I am here. I cheated because i am upset!!!!

When I go to the office, everyone is great but one person in the office made me feel really bad because I didnt need to purchase any supplements and I was up 1/2 lb from 2 days before. But I weighed in at nighttime...after I ate all day and drank all of my water. Normally I weigh in the mornings...so I know it was because of the time that I weighed in.

This has now caused me to not want to go into the office, take any calls from them and I talked myself into eating subway for dinner the other night.

As you can tell....I am an emotional eater!!!! I truly only cheated the one time at dinner. During the whole month of dieting, I have not even had the urge to BTLS...at all. I have been really proud of myself and I am now ashamed...and I can tell it affected my diet.

I HAVE NOT LOST ANYTHING THIS WEEK AND I AM SCARED TO GO WEIGH IN TOMORROW...

Thanks for reading my post...I am glad to have all of you here to help me.

Nicole
Mulberry, FL
nickia2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:25 PM   #2  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickia2b View Post
I started at 197....and I am now at 184 and lost 12 inches already. I haven't found the diet hard at all. As long as the plan is followed!!!! Keeping that in mind, I think I need additional support and that is why I am here. I cheated because i am upset!!!!

When I go to the office, everyone is great but one person in the office made me feel really bad because I didnt need to purchase any supplements and I was up 1/2 lb from 2 days before. But I weighed in at nighttime...after I ate all day and drank all of my water. Normally I weigh in the mornings...so I know it was because of the time that I weighed in.

This has now caused me to not want to go into the office, take any calls from them and I talked myself into eating subway for dinner the other night.

As you can tell....I am an emotional eater!!!! I truly only cheated the one time at dinner. During the whole month of dieting, I have not even had the urge to BTLS...at all. I have been really proud of myself and I am now ashamed...and I can tell it affected my diet.

I HAVE NOT LOST ANYTHING THIS WEEK AND I AM SCARED TO GO WEIGH IN TOMORROW...
Welcome! And congrats on getting off to a great start!

Don't beat yourself up, and don't let them make you feel bad - next time that happens, instead of eating off plan, tell yourself "I'll show them!" and be EXTRA careful about your eating and have a great weigh-in the next time. Living (and weighing-in) well is the best "revenge".

Don't worry about one off-plan meal - it's actually quite possibly about time for you to hit your first plateau anyway since you started Jan 7. Just keep on keeping on, go weigh in (you don't HAVE to lose every time you weigh in, and you probably won't, even when you stick to the plan perfectly), and don't let them make you feel bad about not needing something - if you don't need it, you don't, and that's just the way it goes.

Last edited by Meemo; 01-31-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:02 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/222.5/165

Height: 5'7

Welcome to MRC! I am on my second time around on the MRC plan. I am not doing to good this week. I am up 1 pound but it is not the end of my dieting world, lol! You can do it and you will do great w/ the plan!!!!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSenRGO/]

Last edited by junebaby; 01-31-2009 at 10:03 AM.
junebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:02 PM   #4  
Jamaica Bound

S/C/G: 213/173/150(170 by 6/18/09)

Height: 5'5"

Smile Speak Frankly

Have you considered speaking frankly to the consultant about how they made you feel? I know when I gained a pound on Wednesday mine actually said it could be a plateau instead of trying to make me feel bad! They write everything down that I purchase. They only say, "need anything this time?" I say not yet and thats the end of our conversation. They send me out with encouragement and I am ready to kick butt and take names for my next weigh in. Don't let anyone bring you down, you are not losing weight for them, you are doing this for yourself, just remember that! Huggers, we are all here for you!!
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote