Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 07:06 PM   #361  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Oaks View Post
Checking in....nothing reallye exciting today - just trying to browse through the cookbook to find something different to eat....I am a scaredy cat to try certian things for fear it won't be good and I'll have wasted product!

Congrats to everyone who has weight loss - I don't weigh in again until Friday. My home scale says I am down another lb so we shall see....

hmmm - guess I better post more in the next week if I am going to get my ticker!

Deb
I have not made a single thing with the HNS, alot of people have said the tomato HNS is nasty. I think alot of that cookbook is a way for them to sell more product. Alot things can be made without using HNS if you can be creative. Have you looked at the recipe thread yet? You should try the spaghetti sauce I posted, its really really good, it has all the flavor just not as saucy, if you put it on spaghetti squash you cant taste the squash underneath you can even make a piece od garlic toast to go with it, thats one of my fav meals, also I put a chili recipe on there that I came up with that is really great, and again no HNS. Have you tried stuffed peppers? Chili rellenos, I really love those, I think I put that on the recipe thread too. Fish tacos sound kinda gross but they are very good actually thats on there too. Nothing I posted in recipes uses any HNS, Im all about saving money and having variety.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:44 PM   #362  
Jeannie

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft. 6in.

Default New Thread

Hope all had a good day! My count down continues! One more day of training then I can get this site shut down and head home for a couple of weeks! Yippee

Ok, our last two threads, it has been recommended that we go to a weekely because we are very, very chatty as we all know! Some folks are on dial up and the more we have, the longer it takes to load!

I went ahead and started us a new thread! Here is the add for the latest and greatest! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...88#post2212188 See you there!
Old 05-21-2008, 09:00 PM   #363  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Height: 5'2"

Lori..Thanks for all the comments back. I love Edy's too! So I'm also glad I didn't go to Target. Actually the soda wasn't on sale like I thought. The special was the free ice cream. I wish I had gotten some @ WD yesterday when my BIL called to tell me about it.

Jenny!!!!! YOU ARE DOING SO GREAT! Hopefully that 30 lb board is YOURS!!! That's what I've been reaching for too! I'm hoping by the end of next week. I still have 3.5 to go.

Gotta go to sleep. This is my 3rd TOTAL OP DAY! I'm so proud of myself. I just have to keep it up! WE CAN DO THIS EVERYONE ! ! ! !
Old 05-21-2008, 09:16 PM   #364  
Judy

S/C/G: 174/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleBee View Post
I bought the little Hamilton Beach Mrs Phibes told us about and use it for the breakfast smoothy (with cottage cheese) and then I have an older Hamilton Beach 10 speed blender that I use for the Metaquick.

Lori
How do you make the smoothy with cottage cheese? I'm one of the people who is not fond of cottage cheese, but I do love smoothies. Maybe this could be a way I can get out of the rut of an egg for breakfast and still choke down the cottage cheese.

Gma to 4
Old 05-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #365  

S/C/G: 251/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'9"

Just checking in. It has been difficult to get logged on lately; my laptop is telling me my hard drive doesn't exist My DH is working late, so on his PC right now. Hopefully mine will be fixed later this week.

I went to wi on Monday after going off program on Friday. I had bread and rice with my dinner (along with a few alcoholic beverages...) and oh boy...went from 2 lbs down from my prior wi on Thursday to 2 lbs gained (4 lbs overall difference). Ugh! I had told myself I would behave before I went out, but just lost all courage when the menu was in front of me.

I have been OP since Monday though and am hoping my wi on Friday will look better.

I bought some of the 25 cal tortillas at Publix and made taco meat with ground turkey. Surprisingly good. It was nice to have something different for dinner tonight. My 6 year old even liked it.

Congrats to everyone with the great losses this week. I am hoping to get back on track and start logging some of those losses too.
Closed Thread