3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Medifast (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/medifast-223/)
-   -   Getting back on the progam (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/medifast/284432-getting-back-progam.html)

NoVaChic30 07-06-2013 10:26 AM

Getting back on the progam

Hi! I've attempted Medifast a few months ago and it was hard, and since I have absolutely NO will power, I couldn't stick with it. This time, I'm going to do it, at least until I run out of the food. Vacation is on the 19th of this month and I refuse to leave without being down 10 lbs. Looking for anyone else who is just starting and would like a buddy to help keep each other on track.

SuperHeroTeacher 07-06-2013 05:03 PM

I'm actually on my 15th week of Medifast. The first 13 weeks were great - 100% on plan and I lost 40 pounds. Last week was a disaster with off-plan choices almost daily. I could use a buddy to keep me back on track!

cat1031 07-07-2013 07:07 PM

Hey NoVaChic30.

I saw that you are restarting Medifast. I am thinking about starting it for the first time. I am planning to put my order in soon. I need to lose about 80 pounds, but my short term goal is 10, when I lose those 10 pounds, then I lose 10 more pounds. Ya know?

Anyways, would love to get some advice and support each other.

Cat.

Rececup45 07-29-2013 09:18 AM

Hi.. i started medifast on June 1, stuck with it for 1 mos and then fell off. I lost 12lbs and my final weigh in, i gained 0.05lbs. I'm starting back today, and was wondering if any has experienced gas with eating the food? I really like the bars and those seems to work best for me, but i find myself getting "gasy" by before noon. I want to stick to the program, but I can't have this going on while at work. Any suggestions?

becksdog 07-29-2013 01:10 PM

I think just about everyone experiences the gas problem. I am 6 weeks on program and I still have it. I have noticed that the soups are the worst for me, so I have cut them out. I am going to try and take Beano and see if that works. Not willing to stop the program because of a little gas, my husband will just have to deal with it ! Good luck !

misstraveller 08-14-2013 07:58 PM

My coach said often-times the gas is from all of the soy and your body adjusting to it. She said she had issues for the first 2 - 3 weeks but her body seems to have adjusted. I tried to not pick so many items that were soy-heavy. Not so keen on the other side effects it has.

ShootingStar 08-15-2013 03:16 PM

Rezvera - Natural Remedies for Stomach Bloating, Gas & Flatulence

You can find it on Amazon.

misstraveller 08-15-2013 07:35 PM

Sticker shock...

@ShootingStar - $50??!! That's pretty expensive for some digestive enzymes and aloe vera... does it work better than beano?

Andi24 08-16-2013 02:38 PM

Beano did NOTHING for me. My gas was absolutely HORRIBLE, like unnaturally smelly and just...bad. I bought a bunch of whey products and tried to mix it up. I stayed away from soups as that made it the worst, and only ate those when I was at home doing nothing, or going to bed. The medifast digestive health pills helped a lot too, in conjunction with florojen 3, but yes, that's expensive. Ultimately I just paid close attention to what did it for me, and stayed away from those products. But it's still a part of the reason I decided to be happy with 136 lol. good luck!!!