Old 04-01-2008, 09:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 263/198/140

Height: 5'7"

Unhappy When????

Week two starting here and I am regretting my scale watching habit as it has upset me numerous times! Week one was amazing, week two it bouces all around... 250, 253 251, 252..... it definately looks like week two isn't going to be as successful as week one... which sucks because I feel like I am starving myself and i wanted so much more I am trying to just be ok with whatever happens and let my body do what it knows is right... it is hard not to feel depressed this early in the game!

When though will I notice my clothes fitting better? They do a litte right now, but curious when it will be noticable?

Last edited by amazingplatinum; 04-01-2008 at 09:32 AM. Reason: My keyboard sucks and it dropped letters!!!!!
amazingplatinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:49 AM   #2  

I am a scale watcher too - especially the first week of any diet. Probably better now though to stick to a once a week weigh in so you don't get discouraged. Did you take your measurements when you started? My mom always tells me to do that because there were some weeks she did not lose anything or even had a gain but she lost in her measurements which means more than a number on a scale.
wnt2bthnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:48 PM   #3  

I would suggest to weigh just once a week
SweetP is offline   Reply With Quote