Old 10-27-2004, 01:50 AM   #1  

Default Please critique my menu!!

Hi everyone, I posted a couple days ago asking about my "plan". Thanks to all who responded. I was wondering if what I ate today still qualifies as a "weight loss plan." I'm confused about eating high calorie foods when I'm still eating carbs too, because I'm not going to go into ketosis, so its not like I'm justifying those calories, if that makes sense.

Breakfast: Ham and cheese omelette and a coffee
Lunch: Grilled chicken ceasar, no croutons
Dinner: Two thick slices of turkey, ceasar salad with lots of cheese and dressing
Snacks: apple, veggie hotdog

I'm worried about all those calories in the omelette, and the salad dressings. Any advice is appreciated!!
Old 10-27-2004, 08:21 AM   #2  

looks good to me! depends on how much you want to limit yourself. I probably wouldn't have coffee or lots of dressing but again that's me. My diet isn't for everyone, even though it works for me. Hot dogs you have to watch the sodium too- it'll make you retain water.

are you exercising too? good luck!
Old 10-27-2004, 08:55 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Try running your food through www.fitday.com. You may find that you are NOT eating enough! Then again......