Old 02-26-2004, 08:28 PM   #1  
Slimwithin

Default No Thursday chat??

I realize that I'm very late dropping into the hen house but uh-oh, nobody's been here before me.
I had to help out at the Baby Immunization Clinic this morning. Gosh those little sweetlings are adorable! I'd love to cuddle them but we're only allowed to weigh and measure them. The moms and/or dads do all the carrying and lifting.
Tomorrow I have to go to a funeral and on Saturday a memorial service (2 different ladies from my women's club). I just know I'm going to be tempted by goodies at both events.
Hope you're all doing better than I am.
Old 02-26-2004, 09:29 PM   #2  
Baby Steps

Sorry to hear about the funeral & memorial services you've got to go to. I never did find out--how was your birthday??
Old 02-27-2004, 12:54 AM   #3  

So sorry about the deaths, Linda.

Yeah - I came in here a couple hours ago and was sad to see no daily started. I had to zip out of the house early this morning to get to an out-of-town client's office by 9 (well, zip is not really the word. I'm suffering terribly with this darn cold - I have NO voice today - and I just kinda stumbled around, showered, put up my wet hair in a bun and didn't even curl my bangs, just to get out the door in time) So I didn't start one this morning.

Maybe we should do a weekend chat thread every weekend (since seems more stop by then) and then do a monday-friday chat thread for during the week? Then I won't get depressed when I see no one else has had time to start a daily. Any other opinions?

Kel
Old 02-27-2004, 01:27 AM   #4  
Slimwithin

This was suggested before and I think it's a great idea. With so few of us posting it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. How about a Friday to Monday post and then a Tuesday to Thursday one?
Old 02-27-2004, 05:59 AM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Good idea for me. I have not been alowed to get near the computer. I am going to fix the old one or get a cheap lap top so I can do this with out having to battle the crowd!!

Hi all you ladies. Linda stay strong. I know this is a tough time and if you eat then enjoy it!!!