Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 07-27-2007, 06:18 PM   #31  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelie View Post
Macy's has always been one of my favorite stores and it continues to be. I bought a bunch of clothes there a couple weeks ago for $50.
Honestly, the closest GW is over an hour from me, so I doubt I will be going....but it was worth asking about. I am a *shopper* and I love Macy's! I also like Target. I got a really cute linen skirt off the clearance rack there last week for $4. I also have your $20 limit for an item. Too funny!

I used to work near a models (including plus size) resale shop. THAT place was GREAT for getting bargains on nice stuff. I got a really nice designer interview suit for like $25.
Torister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 07:22 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 170/165.8/145

Height: 5'4"

I understand your pain. Lane Bryant used to be my favorite store......Torrid is a plus-sized company that starts at size 12. (www.torrid.com) I wish that Lane Bryant will one day offer size 12.
sweatpea is offline   Reply With Quote