Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 02-15-2009, 09:18 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Dagmar, I get weighed , measured and blood pressure taken every time I go to the doctor ,too. This is done before I see the doctor. That is how I found that I am not as tall as a I thought I was,
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:49 PM   #47  
Working My Way Back Down

Hmmm, I get weighed at the GP every time I go in. The OB/GYN only when I have my annual. When I went to the ER with hives from an allergic reaction back before Christmas, they just asked me what I weighed.....

I'm back among the living - don't know if what I had was a cold, just some sort of viral thing, or who knows? I know that a number of people who I work with have been ill with all sorts of stuff. Only one in my building besides me, but there's enough movement between buildings that the germs spread. Besides, in the library we get all sorts of stuff that comes in on the books - some days I think we should wear gloves when we handle them. Ewww. Then there are the obviously sick people - and kids - who come in to get a book or movie because they're going to be home sick. I must wash my hands 20x a day, it's no wonder they're dry.

My eating/exercise haven't been stellar the past 4 days, but I'm back at it now. I don't have a scale at home, so I'll be on the gym scale tomorrow.
WaterRat is offline   Reply With Quote