Old 09-08-2006, 02:16 AM   #1  
taco salad

S/C/G: 191/145/130

Height: 5'2

Default Not so good on my vacation

Sooo, I left monday for cincinatti, and I regret the entire trip, eating wise anyways.

But what can I say, I decided to let lose and eat like I used to. --BIG MISTAKE--

I gained 5lbs, which puts me BACK at 175, but ****, it was good. Cheddar chex mix, waffle house, white castle, and a HUGE buffet with my favorite - Dinner Rolls.
Throughout all this, I did manage to get in all my water each day, so that probally saved me from gaining MORE weight.

I'm going to skip the visit to the COD tomorrow, and try my darnest to get as close to 170 as I can.

As for my diary, I left it here, smart choice, cuz i'm sure when I went to the COD with it full of Hash Browns, and Chips, they'd spank my bottom for it.

Lets hope I can get down to my pre-vacation weight before then =D
CassyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hi Cassy. Welcome back from your vacation! It sounds like you had a good time.

Before you know it, you will be back on track in no time, and that vacation weight will be off!!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 08:38 AM   #3  
FBD/8-18-08

Cassy - OH NO! I'm going on vacation the 17th and I'm already dreading the food issue. DH and I want to be "good" but we also want to go to some of our fav. restaurants - so we're going to try and eat out for lunch and be extra good for breakfast and dinner. (Lunch has smaller portions) OR we're going to eat out for dinner but order one entree and split it.
Well, the good news is that you ONLY gained 5 pounds and you're ready to get back to POP and back on the NEW way of eating!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 09:23 AM   #4  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

CassyCat--I am willing to bet a LOT of those 5 pounds is water/sodium weight--I was up 3 lbs from labor day weekend and am already back down. Just make super good choices this week, lots of lemon water and by this time next week you'll probably be right back where you started!! Everyone needs a vacation--have no regrets--just a learning lesson.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 10:34 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Cassy - Welcome back! Lea Ann is right. You probably have at least 3lb that is sodium/water. Maybe a TO will get you back on track?
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:17 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 234.4/199/155

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prazteam View Post
Cassy - OH NO! I'm going on vacation the 17th and I'm already dreading the food issue. DH and I want to be "good" but we also want to go to some of our fav. restaurants - so we're going to try and eat out for lunch and be extra good for breakfast and dinner. (Lunch has smaller portions) OR we're going to eat out for dinner but order one entree and split it.
Well, the good news is that you ONLY gained 5 pounds and you're ready to get back to POP and back on the NEW way of eating!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
I was really freaked before I went on vacation and yes I did gain about six or seven pounds, but they also flew off within a week.

My strategy was to allow one off plan meal a deal and keep up with the water. My downfall was the wine, the daiquiris, the sangria
Cheekyamero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 08:47 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 230/211/165

Height: 5'5"

I have a 12 day cruise in January. I am already shaking about it. We all have those times when we splurge. The last cruise got me off my last diet. Its so hard to find that balance between eating and taking control. Food is so important to me. If you have posted on "daily reason", reread your posts or read someone else's. We all can get some inspiration to get back on or to continue with plan.
hereicome is offline   Reply With Quote