Old 03-25-2006, 12:33 AM   #16  
girlfriend8

S/C/G: 207/191/140

I lost 4.5 on the TO plan but I was very hugry the 2nd day. Love to hear about the dogs. I have 2 labs and @ kids, the dogs are more work than the kids.My labs are very demanding, I don't know what I would do without them
girlfriend8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 08:46 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 167/163/145

This is great hearing about all your furkids. We sure are crazy about them, aren't we?
I went in to the center today and I got put on the gold plan (not sure what that means). I lost .4 pounds in one day--today was my second on the Express plan. Now I understand that Express and TO are not the same and why a person gets so hungry on the TO. I have not been at all hungry and have loved the unlimited food (protein and veggies). I did buy the bars--not sure what I paid but got the speal that it was a very good special because it is open house week. I think it was $9.20 a box. I probably should not have bought in to it, but oh well....
Just thought I would check back in. I start my regular plan tomorrow and get to taste what the LA lites taste like. Can't wait. They gave me a bunch of differnet ones and said that a chocolate cherry is coming out this summer. They also said that if you melt the double chocolate you can dip fruit in it or if you just nuke it for 5 sec. that you can put some ff cool whip on it and it tastes like a sundae (or maybe brownie, can't remember, but sounded good).
So that is what I have learned.
Kiss the doggies for us.
Cheryl
chsgls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 10:11 PM   #18  

We have four dogs!!! People think we're crazy but we love 'em all...

3 english springer field-bred spaniels (DH's hunting buddies): Angus, Badger, and Missy, and my crazy blue-heeler shepherd mix, Gertie. Two of the dogs are still only a year old!
pinkflamingo68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 10:58 AM   #19  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Ange- I love springers! They are so smart and cute. I am jealous... Of course, I have a few dogs on my list that I would love to have one day. One is a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. They are so dang cute. Also, a burmese mountain dog and a neopolitan mastiff. Probably have to rob a bank for that one.

Cheryl- Good luck with your plan, don't be a stranger!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 11:06 AM   #20  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Katie:
Girl , I had a King Charles Spaniel!!! It was soooo cute. It was all black and just a little white spot in his chest, his name was Tyson!! That breed is so beautiful!
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 11:53 AM   #21  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Cheryl--$9.20 a box is a good deal (IMHO). I am also on gold with lites--love them and think they are worth it. I know when my LAWL days are over (long ways off with maintenance) and I stop using them I will make myself get used to the Luna's for a "treat" but right now I really prefer the lites. Good luck and welcome to the boards.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote