Old 01-20-2006, 09:51 AM   #31  
PurpleSunshine

Emmy - that just trips me out - my Savannah and your Emmy are exactly one week apart!!! That is so awesome - what are you doing theme wise for Emmy this year?
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 09:56 AM   #32  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Oh, Savannah...that's so pretty! Last year I did Sesame Street because she was big into Bert. This year she loves Elmo, but I'm not sure if I want to go that route again..maybe Clifford. She's really getting into that lately. She also loves Barney, but I'm not a big fan! Or maybe Blue's Clues...UGHH!! I don't know...how about you?
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:03 AM   #33  
PurpleSunshine

Well, I'm not sure yet. I did butterflies last year - b/c that is her bedroom theme. She absolutely loves Elmo and Bear in the big blue house. I have a friend that makes cakes and she has a stand up 3D type bear cake pan - that I might try....or maybe go with Elmo - not quite sure yet. It is so fun planning for these things....It shouldn't be too hard this year She loves bears and dogs- but I dread next year - when she has "Her own opinion and ideas" - then we are in big trouble........
Old 01-20-2006, 11:04 AM   #34  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Too funny...Emily's room is butterflies, too! Her room has light purple walls, purple carpet, butterfly curtains, butterfly stick-ups on her walls and some furniture...and in the middle of all the pretty little girly stuff...a bright blue and red comforter with a gigantic Elmo on it!!! She just had to have that blanket!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 11:27 AM   #35  
PurpleSunshine

That is so funny - Savannah's room is purple and pink butterflies. It is the paloma set from kidsstuff - I got it at Babies r US. That is so neat. Santa brought Savannah a big fleece blanket this year with Elmo's all over it too!!

Wow - what similarities!!
Old 01-21-2006, 08:27 AM   #36  

That one might be hard to find.....you might be able to order cake things form a cake supply store...
Gymgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 08:00 AM   #37  
PurpleSunshine

Mary - I was actually thinking about you this weekend. Me and DH were discussing what theme to use this year - Savannah loves Bear and the Big Blue house - but he isn't as popular now as he was 3 years ago. Now they don't even play him on Disney channel during the weekend - Only on the weekends - ARGH!!! So I might have to do some searching myself. I liked your idea of the edible Maisy - so I might have to do that depending on what I find.
Old 01-23-2006, 08:27 AM   #38  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLEPIRATE99
Mary - I was actually thinking about you this weekend. Me and DH were discussing what theme to use this year - Savannah loves Bear and the Big Blue house - but he isn't as popular now as he was 3 years ago. Now they don't even play him on Disney channel during the weekend - Only on the weekends - ARGH!!! So I might have to do some searching myself. I liked your idea of the edible Maisy - so I might have to do that depending on what I find.
My son loved Bear in the BBH....I did an edible image with him and they are still easily available...the plates and such are still out there too, just go to your local party store or try ebay...my fav, of course
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 08:47 AM   #39  
PurpleSunshine

Thanks Deets - I will try that - I figured I would go to party city first and see if they had anything - there is a good place online too - I haven't started searching yet..... Yes, Savannah just adores him - that is all she likes to watch - Santa had to buy 4 DVD's just so the same old shows wouldn't get worn out.....for me and DH anyway