Old 01-10-2006, 09:42 AM   #1  

Default Luna vs Pria's

Just a question for the group - when you are subsituting Luna bars for lites, have you ever been concerned about the different flavors as far as fat, carb and calorie content? I was looking up Pria bars since they are lower in calorie - is that the primary focus of the bars or is it some type of combo that I am not aware of?

I know low sodium is key, but should I worry about carbs & calories - Pria is also a bit lower in Protein, does that affect whether or not it is a good substitute.

I've been using Lunas and really like them - but once someone mentioned the Prias, I started to look at the back and noticed just how different they were
Loves Saddlebreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 02:17 PM   #2  

I think you should have at least 8g of protien and about 200 calories, but you also don't want too much protein either.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote