Old 11-22-2005, 02:50 PM   #601  

Jylynn~ Knudsens can be used in place of TO- Basically the same thing and only $3-$4, versus the $30 at the center

Bobby/ Star~ I use tickerfactory and mine is still showing up. Bobby, just click on my ticker and it will take you to the site.

Kisha~ Missed you around here girl. If you do a laxative be careful of the sodium ones (ex-lax and the like) I gained 2 lbs from it in water weight. About the 2 lb gain, probably just water. Are you drinking water in the middle of the night, I am always up if I drink in the middle of the night because i haven’t got it all out in the morning.

Katie~ they can’t charge you for what happened after they bought her. Plus like someone else said, I think they owe you for taking care of her.

Mary~ thinking about you and hoping you are alright
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 03:27 PM   #602  
Awesome Super Cool Member

S/C/G: 305/251/204.5

Yes, you can use the tickerfactory still and do fractions.

Bobby-we used to have a guy at our COD, but no one wanted to be counceled by him. One lady was really rude about it. Since then he is not around anymore. Too bad, he was pretty nice. He would get red in the face at just the thought of asking if you'd had a BM that day.
applegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 04:13 PM   #603  

Default Thanks for all of the Hello's!!

I am pleased to report that for my first week I have lost 6.4 lbs. I actually can tell a difference in my clothes already. I actually have a mini- poll for the group. Please share your feeedback with me. My counselor is trying to push me to do the supplements- are they really worth it? Are some better than others? Also, has anyone tried the GENsoy bars?
Rockstar11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 04:51 PM   #604  

Default Shout Out.....

Carmen - Way to go girlfriend - I just noticed your ticker Looks like that exercise is really paying off..............and ofcourse my fav icon

I won't be around tomorrow - my aunt's funeral.......

Everyone have a great turkey day and weekend.........Remember there will be Thanksgiving next year (as far as food is concerned)....... I found out the hard way with holiday eating, the food really doesn't taste as good to make up for how bad I feel when I have to weigh after the feast....
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 07:08 PM   #605  

Hi everyone - I am having a love/hate relationship with this weighing in 3 times a week...I like it because it def. keeps or at least helps keep me on track but I hate that I am beinng obsessed with the scale esp. since I wasn't down on Monday. Thanks for the welcomes. I wish everyone a nice Thanksgiving if I don't check in tomorrow...I keep telling myself I will stay OP. I do have an incentive since my little brother got engaged this weekend and looks like a late summer wedding!!
toria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 07:27 PM   #606  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Cindy!

Shennie - its 4 oz of juice 4 times a day! I couldn't imagine just 4oz! Thanks for sending me the
limited info!

Katie - good luck with the Take Off! Congrats on finding the Knudsen's I still haven't found it anywhere.
And like jlynn said document all you have done, all the time etc.

Star thinking of you during this difficult time. Yeah Im trying to get back on track with the excercise thing

Mary - you are still in my daily prayers.

Julie - no I haven't talked to her yet. She did interview 5 people yesterday for the opening. I tried to talk
to her but she just wanted to leave.

WAgirl- You probably would not believe how much Twin Falls has grown! Its growing all the time!

jlynn- bummer that your husbands gonna be gone but that does make it easier to stay OP. I really get
emotional over the holidays. I come from a big family and we used to have these big family get togethers just
lots of fun. We would play games etc. One year we played our own version of the dating game and price is right it was hilarious!
Now that we have our own families we don't get together like that anymore. Where my hubby and I don't
have kids of our own the holidays get really really lonely for me. I haven't even done a Christmas tree in 10 years!

WTG bobby on the weight loss this week!

Rockstart WTG on the weight loss. As for the supplements I am just doing the vitamins, calcium and EFAs but when these run out if
they aren't running a special I will buy cheaper alternatives at walmart or somewhere. I do think it is important to take a good multivitamin and the calcium for anyone on a diet but I don't think it HAS to be their brand.

Toria - I would hate weighing in 3 times. I am glad because of my distance from the center I only go once a week. I think I would get to discouraged with the ups you can get throughout the week!

Chiklet - how ya doing?

Hey does any one know the calorie ranges for the different plans. I did fitday the other day and for my Red 1 without lites I only got 1400. That can't be right?!!

Are you guys ready for the biggest loser tonight? Who do you think will go home tonight?!

Beanie
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 07:44 PM   #607  
NASCAR Chick

S/C/G: 181/177.6/???/124

Height: 5'4"

Star - I'm happy you added a ticker. You're stats are awesome. My thoughts go out to you - I know that it is hard, but try to focus on the great memories you have of your aunt.

Sheenie - Thanks for the heads up on the ticker. Although my scale only does 1/2 lb. increments, everyone one of those was hard fought and I like to see it on the ticker.

It sounds like everyone has a plan with how they plan on dealing with Thanksgiving. I'm lucky since we had our Thanksgiving last month. We are going to my DMIL's (mother-in-law) for the weekend. I think that I may be in for a bit of a struggle, but intend to hold strong. I don't plan on losing any of these pounds again - they've been lost and found too many times already. This time I'm not going to find any of them again.

Have a great night.
Bobby18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 07:47 PM   #608  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Beanie- I am on red, without lites, and I usually have between 1200-1350 calories per day. Biggest loser made my cry last week, but Dr Jeff looked so great in his afters. So cool...
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 09:31 PM   #609  
NASCAR Chick

S/C/G: 181/177.6/???/124

Height: 5'4"

Well, Biggest Loser made me cry. I can only imagine how emotional it must've been for them to face their before self. I am so happy that Suzy continued on to the final 3 - I have been pulling for her since the beginning. I think it would be great to have a woman win. Next Tues. will quite emotional I'm sure! I can't wait.
Bobby18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 11:21 PM   #610  

I missed BL tonight!! We took DD to Outback (with boyfriend in tow) and I forgot to set the VCR. I definitely need to get tivo!

I have been in major housecleaning/decorating mode for the last two days. Painting in game room and dining room are complete. New curtains hung in kitchen. I bought some new drapes - now new sounds like I replaced curtains which I did not. When we bought the house, all the windows had wooden blinds and I haven't gotten around to purchasing curtains because I didn't know what I wanted to do. With the new peanut butter color on the walls in the dining room, I bought a beautiful pair of drapes in a cranberry with a gold like floral pattern - subtle really, not floral-y, if that makes any sense. But, even DH thought it looked great.

The influx of people arrive tomorrow. My dad, my sister and her 3 kids (15, 9 & 4). We are celebrating not only Thanksgiving, but my DD birthday along with my niece and one of my nephew's birthday. There is a cookie cake in my kitchen as we speak!!

I also must go to the JP's office tomorrow and pay a ticket! Of all days - of all weeks!

I apoligize about not doing personals - I'm so stressed and still need to pay bills! Someone did mention the fact that everyone is staying on their program. I'm sorry to say that won't apply to me on Thanksgiving. I'm cooking and morphing into Paula Dean for one day!

Anyway, didn't make it to COD today. Too much to do!

Have a good thanksgiving!

Andi
wtxchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 11:28 PM   #611  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Wow, BL was sooo emotional. I am sitting there on the couch crying, and I look over and my 4 year old daughter is sitting there crying, too. She is so sweet! Will post after WI tomorrow! Katie
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 11:51 PM   #612  

S/C/G: 236/216.5/165

Height: 5'8

Hi gals! Our COD mgr mentioned heating the Lemon bar for about 15 seconds…..oh, my gosh!!! It was delicious!! Sinfully so!

Shennie – Thanks! I just got 2 bottles which were on special at Fred Meyer for $2 each. Major savings!

Rock Star – My friend really liked them, but she found some substitutes at Walgreens I think for Ľ the cost and feels the same, has the same level of appetite suppression etc.

MrsBeanie-Fred Meyer has the Knudsens on special for $2/bottle this week. Over in the health food section/juice area. I know what you mean about families and activities during the Holidays. We are now having a couple of friends over TG afternoon and then some of our old neighbors for a game of Bunco in the evening if all goes well. My oldest daughter wants to take some food down to the Salvation Army, so we may do the drop off tomorrow or TG am—she has such a compassionate heart for a 9 yr old! Anything special going on at our COD? I haven’t made it in since Fri as I am just running out of time this week.

Katie-I hope all is going well. I just spent an hour at the vet with our soon to be 11 yr old dachsie, Chiquita. She has an egg size mass on her abdomen (turns out this is just a fatty growth per needle aspiration) however, she has a lump on her head that is filled with “bad” cells. She goes in on Tuesday for surgery, and we will probably have both removed. Hopefully it hasn’t spread. We truly love this little dog, but there is a young girl in town that ended up using her as her 4-H project that will be totally devastated if something happens. (She had to put her “puppy” (18mo) down after being attacked by the neighbor’s dog and causing irreparable damage to his acl this spring) –it was horrible. I haven’t told her about ‘Kita yet. With her daily visits, she became a part of our family.

Got to get some wash done and then sleep! Have an awesome day everybody!
JLynn
jlynn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 12:04 AM   #613  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

biggest loser - oh my heck I was crying too...and at first I didn't like suzy but she's growing on me! I felt so bad for Matt I think he should have got the money. It was dirty pool what they did IMHO. So who do you all think is gonna win?? Man that so made me want to lose this weight! I want to feel as good about myself as they do!! I would give anything for a personal trainer/chef!!

jlynn - thanks for the heads up on Fred Meyer will have to get some when I go to weigh in. So sorry about your dog, hope that all goes well with the surgery!!

Katie - how do you do TO if you don't do bars. Do you do the original one when you started? Too cute about your little daughter....how sweet.

wtxchick - enjoy the family time and dd birthday! You can always get back on track! Just remember why you started this journey and then it will help you get back on program....the holidays are tough for everyone I'm sure. Whoever can get through the next two months POP I forever bow to....you're a far better person than I could be.

Check in later
Beanie
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 05:26 AM   #614  
Missing Ohio

what happened to the graphics, tickers and such? Could be my computer though.

Ladies I have been on line since 3a.m. ths morning and decided to powerup and wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving On Plan or Off Plan. I am happy to say that I will be OfP. The brothers are coming into town and I will cook like my deceased mother did for them.

Have a great day ALL.
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 07:23 AM   #615  

Good Morning ladies:

I'm off today. Hey, for those who watched BL. Did you see how beautiful Susy really is. Wow. I'm secretly hoping she wins! I didn't think it was fair to change the rules after they ran up that ladder. Very unfair. Almost a dirty trick. Just wanted to say hi, and everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Star is right, all the eats are just not worth the effort we will need to get back out pre-holiday weight, I can speak from experience.

Hugs to all, Sy
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote