Old 05-18-2016, 07:06 PM   #31  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar Girl View Post
Hi all! I went to the Quick weight loss center and signed up 2 weeks ago and must say this diet is actually working for me! I was wondering if anyone else is going to QWLC and how has your success been; so far I've lost 9.5 pounds and lost 8 inches! I'm really thrilled and I'm eating more food than I ever have on any diet.
Hi MS love, I joined 3 week's ago and I have lost 16lbs. It definitely does work, and yes it is a lot of food. Glad it's working for you.
Yvonnelove1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 05:58 PM   #32  
Azi

I'm thinking about starting this diet. I need some comments about it from the people who have joined recently... Any suggestions?
I need to loos 15-20 pounds .
Thanks !
Azi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:06 AM   #33  

Hello All,

Just started 1/9/17 - QWLC, need to loss 60lbs but need cheaper products. Any advice?
Elena7077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:59 PM   #34  

Hi Elena,
I just restarted at QWL 1/31/17 and need to lose 50lbs. Sounds like we will be on the same journey for the next few months!

I use dietdirect.com to purchase food items, the Bariwise or Wonderslim items are just like those available at QWL center - even the boxes look the same, just a different name. I use the Wonderslim supplements, but I have not found anything comparable to the herbs.

Good Luck,
Carrie
clanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:55 AM   #35  

Hi Carrie, I want to try this program and I want to know more about the prices.
Is it too expensive? I need to lose 50 to 60 lbs. I do crossfit 3x a week but cannot follow the paleo diet so I'm trying to find other alternatives.

Good luck with your weigh loss journey.
Katia

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanford View Post
Hi Elena,
I just restarted at QWL 1/31/17 and need to lose 50lbs. Sounds like we will be on the same journey for the next few months!

I use dietdirect.com to purchase food items, the Bariwise or Wonderslim items are just like those available at QWL center - even the boxes look the same, just a different name. I use the Wonderslim supplements, but I have not found anything comparable to the herbs.

Good Luck,
Carrie
Kitkat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 08:50 AM   #36  

Hello, I am looking to join QWL but I'm wondering if it's too expensive. Can anyone give me a ball park figure?
PressCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 09:13 AM   #37  

I had a consultation this week at QWL and was told that it was required to purchase their supplements. Is this true according to other's experiences?
TaylorTabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 04:00 PM   #38  

I get protein bars and snacks from bariatricfoodsource dot com. They are a lot cheaper there.
BSBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 05:12 PM   #39  

Default QWLC opinion

I just started this again. 4 years ago I lost 30 pounds. Well, I gained almost all back and joined again. I was misled on the hard-sell. When I did it before, if you didn't lose all the weight within their timeframe, you were required to "buy" more weeks, at approx $40 per week. This time I was told they did away with buying additional weeks. You pay for a year, whatever you need, weight loss, stabilization, or maintenance. Yesterday, I was told they never said that and you are required to buy more weeks. Boy, was I lied to.
I get supplements (bars and drinks) from Nashua Nutrition.
MickeyMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 01:23 PM   #40  

Default QWLC info

I realize this is an old thread. Any way someone could email me the food list and diet plan? I lost my QWLC book from years back, and wanted to start up again with the plan.
T12345 is offline   Reply With Quote