Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2003, 06:08 PM   #16  
Need Support

What is the 2 day compared to the 3 day?
I am doing the 5 day Ultra express. I never did that last year.
The only thing missing is the dairy.
Old 04-09-2003, 08:43 AM   #17  

Good Morning All!!

Again it is a cold and rainy day. I thought spring was here. *smile* Tonight is weigh in....we will see how I do. I have been OP. Went out shopping last night so my friend and I ate at the Ruby Tuesday salad bar....I hope that will be OK. I don't eat the pasta or potato stuff because I don't like mayo....so I just had a nice big salad...with a little extra toppings and some croutons...mmm mmm good

dianem1.....My center told me that they would not even suggest the 2 day to me unless I was not going to work out for 2 days. I saw the 2 day and if I remember correctly you get to have 2 bars, 6 oz protein and 2 vegetables and I think something else for the 2 days and that is it. It is a pretty tough 2 days....but I am sure you would see results

Sharon44....I can't remember the express....I know you do the express right after the 3 day. I did it back in November so I don't really remember....

Well everyone have a great day and I will check back in later.
Old 04-09-2003, 12:55 PM   #18  

Hi everyone!

I had a great day yesterday, today i've been craving a peanut and butter sandwich so I made one to go w/ my lunch w/ lite bread and reduced fat peanut butter. I say it's worth having it if I want it, besides the alternative is much worst. Feeling deprieved, then the binging. No way I want to get caught up in that cycle again.

Tab- when I did the 2-day this weekend, I workout 30min each day with cardio. I just felt funny doing nothing, it wasn't that bad and I wasn't that weak.

What is the 5-day ultra express? Anyone?

Diane- did you get my email? I think you should do the 2-day.

Kimbova- Congrats on the loosing of your work clothes!

Kathy
Old 04-09-2003, 01:22 PM   #19  

Hi Ladies:
I decided not to do the two day, I just could not face starving for two days.
Sharon besides what Tab said, you also get the juice 4x a day.
I do not notice any different results doing the ultra, how is a glass of milk going to make that much difference.
Tab my center never mentioned not working out when doing the two-day, but you know it does make since.
Kathy I am glad you are feeling better about yourself. I am still a work in progress, just trying to stay focused.
Diane
210/162.4/140
Old 04-10-2003, 09:24 AM   #20  

Where is everyone????

Hope things are OK with everyone!!

Well just wanted to give a quick update. I had weigh in last night
I was down...1.6oz...so that puts me at a total loss of 39.6lbs almost 40lbs. I only have a few more lbs to go. I get measured this Saturday when I go back. It is weird to think that i started this journey 5 months ago. It has been a struggle but a struggle well worth it.

Well I hope everyone is doing OK....

Chat with you later....
Old 04-10-2003, 09:47 AM   #21  

Hi,

Tab- congrats on your weightloss!

I didn't make it yesterday. I had chinese for dinner. I'm a little upset w/ myself, but at least I didn't let that little cheat linger. I'm back on track today!

Kathy
Old 04-10-2003, 09:58 AM   #22  
Need Support

Default Ultra Express

I forgot to add about the ultra express that you cannot have beef or tuna, plus no dairy.
I have to weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully this helped more.
I am setting up my workout. I am going through my videos to see which ones I want to use. I walked on my treadmill first thing this morning. Man, am I ever out of shape.
Thought I would work out on the treadmill 10 minutes at a time.
I watched Walk away the Pounds video which my Mom bought and is letting me use.
She falls asleep when first viewing the video.
She is so funny. I remember years ago she bought the Jane Fonda workout video. She fell asleep and she said that when she woke up that Jane Fonda was still working out.
Oh well, back to viewing the videos.
Old 04-10-2003, 01:13 PM   #23  

Sharon:
I usually preview my videos before I do them, if I am watching them at night I seem to fall asleep also. I don't know why.
Hey Kathy Chinese is not that bad there are worse things.
Tab what a great weightloss, in five months yet.
Diane
Old 04-10-2003, 02:35 PM   #24  

Good Afternoon Everyone....

Kitkat3NY....I know exactly what you mean about craving a PB&J sandwich. As you can tell from my past post I crave peanut butter. I usually eat reduced fat peanut butter and sugar free jelly but it takes sooooo good. I usually eat if right from the jar. I should put on bread but I just get the spoon and go for it. Many times I eat way too much

Sharon44.....I have tried several times to do the videos at home. I just can't do it. I usually end of sitting on the couch and watching them. Or I am not motivated enough to get up and actually do them. I like the gym atmosphere....I get my motivation from others. Before long that 10 minutes will turn into 30. It happens so fast....all it takes it to get into a routine. Once that happens it because a part of your everyday life and it is good for you.

Well I want to thank everyone for all the support and the nice words of encourgement....we can all do this...we just need to stay focused....and we have the support of each other. Everyone have a great weekend and I will chat with you on Monday.
Old 04-10-2003, 02:40 PM   #25  

Hello to all!

I'm taking a moment to post without reading. It's been a day here at work, I've been in a meeting all morning long and I'm getting ready for another.

I just wanted to check-in and say I'm still here!

Congrats to all those who lost this week!

Hopefully, I'll write more tomorrow.
Old 04-10-2003, 02:51 PM   #26  

Hi all,

Thanks Diane. Your right,I could've had worst!

Tab- nice to see a fellow peanut butter addict. I don't know what it is about the stuff that just makes me crave it. At least its a healthy craving.

Kimbova- good luck on your weigh in tomorrow.

kathy
Old 04-11-2003, 08:33 AM   #27  

Good morning to all!

This week has been quick and long at the same time, if that's possible? I've been very busy at work, church & home so I haven't had time to really focus on myself. Even still, I've stuck to plan and not cheated all week, which I'm very proud of.

When I'm stress, I eat and this week would have been a great week to do just that, but thank God I kept my focus. At night when I get home, I've been trying on clothes that use to fit or even some that I still have the price tags hanging from them. It has been such an inspiration for me to stick with my plan. I tried on a suit that I bought 2 years ago (never worn), and it fit with a little extra room. I was so excited about that. My hubbie thinks I'm crazy because I'm trying on clothes. I even tried some on this morning at 4 AM. He told me that he new I was excited but he thought my timing for trying on clothes and wanting his opinion while he was trying to get dress for work was not good. Even still, he's excited because he sees that I'm excited about seeing my body change.

Anyway, it's another busy day and tomorrow I will weigh myself and give the new on Monday. You all have a great day today and a healthy weekend!

I will check in later.
Old 04-11-2003, 09:54 AM   #28  

I went from bad to worse yesterday. But today i'm much better. I had a binge. I'm just so upset w/ myself, and feel like this weight is never going to come off! Well i'm back OP today, I just don't have my heart in it but i'm still sticking to the plan.

Kimbova- congrats on fitting into a smaller size!

Kathy
Old 04-11-2003, 12:28 PM   #29  

Come on Kathy, you can do it, I know you can!

We all have those day but just regroup and get your focus off of what you see now and see yourself as the weight you want be. I know this is hard but it's the only way we will make it Kathy. We've got to believe that we can do it and focus our will on the outcome not the here and now.

Even with seeing my body change, I'm still not satisfied but I can't focus on that or I'll get all messed up and loss my determination.

Hang-in there girl, we're here with you to encourage you to continue on, even when it don't feel good!

Kimbo
Old 04-11-2003, 04:00 PM   #30  

Kimbova- that's great advise you gave me. Your right, i'm stuck in the moment instead of keeping my eyes on the prize. It's so hard to look ahead though, knowing that I look and feel louzy.

But, thank you for the encouragement. I've been good so far and don't plan on straying for the weekend.

Kathy
Closed Thread