Old 02-06-2009, 01:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/180/150

Height: 5'9

Question need help with the take off 2 days please...

Hi guys. So i'm doing the take 2 days on Monday and Tuesday and I was just wondering how I would go about in making my own juice. I was told by other lades that you could use a half of grapefruit, but I don't really know what that means. How much juice are you supposed to have in a day and how do you make it. Any help or recipes you could share with me would help me out so much for these two days. Thanks so much
shygirl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Shy, You just have half the grapefruit instead of the juice. You don't need to make juice from it. Or you can use oranges. 4 oranges in the day, or 2 grapefruit. 2 bars and 6 oz of protein and unlimited green veggies. What was recommended to me, and they way I still do it is to have half a bar and a fruit or juice for breakfast, morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack, and then a dinner with 6oz of meat and either a big salad or stir fried in Pam veggies.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 192/180/150

Height: 5'9

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraB View Post
Shy, You just have half the grapefruit instead of the juice. You don't need to make juice from it. Or you can use oranges. 4 oranges in the day, or 2 grapefruit. 2 bars and 6 oz of protein and unlimited green veggies. What was recommended to me, and they way I still do it is to have half a bar and a fruit or juice for breakfast, morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack, and then a dinner with 6oz of meat and either a big salad or stir fried in Pam veggies.
Thanks Barbara. Ha ha I thought I was having to make juice out of the oranges or grapefruit. So as long as I eat 6 oz of meat in the day and 4 oranges and any veggies I want that is how it's done. I do not have the bars so do I up anything else or just do it all the same but without the lites.
shygirl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

I know people who don't do the bars will do the fast forward, which is still the 4 servings of fruit or juice, but you get unlimited protein and green veggies. It is actually easier than doing a Take Off. If you can find some substitute bars somewhere, you could do the Take off, otherwise I think it would be the Fast Forward. I think some people call the Fast Forward take off 1 and the Take Off, take off 2... but my COD called it Fast Forward and Take Off...

Last edited by BarbaraB; 02-06-2009 at 02:08 PM.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote